First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very sorry to hear this. I have an almost identical build to you, just a different color. Do you have a hardtop or soft top? I reserved about 5 days after you, and I my build is scheduled for next week. Does your dealership sell a lot of Broncos and have you checked on where you stand in line with their orders? Good luck to you. I was feeling very similar about losing hope up until about a month ago. Hopefully your email is coming any day now.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ExpeditionBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 KTM 890 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Reservation & order info in signature. I can wait a bit longer, but not knowing when I'll even get a VIN is frustrating. 2020 res with the possibility of a 2023 build is ridiculous.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why the Oct re-order?

I think folks assume the tow package IS THE PROBLEM but we don't know that. Since Ford won't actually tell us much.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Take into consideration Ford's only been building them for production since around June 2021.... 8 months. Does that help?
I've been waiting 18 months since my reservation in August 2020. I initially figured I'd have it around this time. The Bronco was intended to be my 60th birthday present to myself as well as a retirement present. My bd was last November, my retirement is in April, and I'll likely be waiting yet another year before my Bronco gets delivered. I can't wait forever!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife is, 2021 base 4 door Hard top SAS with 2.3. Only option is hard top/liner, keypad, roof rack, aux switches and SAS. Canā€™t remember what date she placed original order (2021) but she also had to convert to 2022 model. She didnā€™t use her reservation though...we used it for raptor.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had hoped that by getting Bloomberg's attention and highlighting Ford's allocation rule changes then Ford would have to own up and maybe help us early reservation holders. Instead, Ford has doubled down on allocations for big dealers no matter what they promised their customers.
Yeah, I'm very disheartened. But I keep on Ford making sure everyone knows what has been done .
#ReservationsOverAllocations
#DudeWheresMyBronco

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wt, co, soft, 4dr, high, cloth, tow
7/20/20 res date
10/18/21 reorder date to my22
Blend date 1/14/22
EDD 1/31/22 changed to 2/10/22 and now is 5/01/22....on ice mountain waiting on chip.....tow module I'm guessing.
Frustrating yes....give up ...not an option

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take into consideration Ford's only been building them for production since around June 2021.... 8 months. Does that help?
I've been waiting 18 months since my reservation in August 2020. I initially figured I'd have it around this time. The Bronco was intended to be my 60th birthday present to myself as well as a retirement present. My bd was last November, my retirement is in April, and I'll likely be waiting yet another year before my Bronco gets delivered. I can't wait forever!
Mine was going to be my 60th!!! Ended up being my 61.5!!!! hang in there!!!

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
If thatā€™s all youā€™re using the hitch for, then take it off. Unless you plan on towing something that requires the 7 pin connector, then go aftermarket.

You will save $400 - And might get it quicker, but thereā€™s still no guarantee on how soon you will get it.

Itā€™s literally a lottery system
Sponsored