Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might think, but when I saw this today!!??!! This was from a person looking at a WDMO order

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 17-05-18 Quote_2021-8-5 13 29 52 (1) PDF - https www bronco6g com for...png
Maybe this only applies to marketing special orders and not USOB's.
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as the cup holders are still available... I'm fine
Wait they added cup holders, I thought that was going to be a MY24 option (-;

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, this is for real.

Ford is now saying there is a shortage on modular bumpers, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto and the entire 4x4 system…..

The lady who orders our cars at my dealer has been checking on updates daily. Today, she stumbled on this information. That explains why they cancelled scheduling this week. Who knows how long this will last.

Updated with document:

Here is a pic of the restraints on my bronco.

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system Ph8g7YiHavF9VWM22j
What a bunch of cry babies 😭. In case you haven't noticed shortages are affecting everyone. It's not just Ford the Toyota dealer lot next to me is virtually empty. We all want to get a broncos whining about it makes you look like an entitled idiot. If you hate Ford go out and get yourself a Toyota Corolla you still might find one on a lot somewhere. So many automotive production experts on this site. No just because you went to college and took sociology doesn't make you an expert at building toothpicks much less cars.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, this is for real.

Ford is now saying there is a shortage on modular bumpers, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto and the entire 4x4 system…..

The lady who orders our cars at my dealer has been checking on updates daily. Today, she stumbled on this information. That explains why they cancelled scheduling this week. Who knows how long this will last.

Updated with document:

Here is a pic of the restraints on my bronco.

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system Ph8g7YiHavF9VWM22j
What a bunch of cry babies 😭. In case you haven't noticed shortages are affecting everyone. It's not just Ford the Toyota dealer lot next to me is virtually empty. We all want to get a broncos whining about it makes you look like an entitled idiot. If you hate Ford go out and get yourself a Toyota Corolla you still might find one on a lot somewhere. So many automotive production experts on this site. No just because you went to college and took sociology doesn't make you an expert at building toothpicks much less cars.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once... So there's that.

Are you kidding, of course we are acting entitled, those of us in a position to order a Bronco are generally living a pretty privileged existence...

You act surprised that as a group we'd generate some sense of entitlement along the way. Hard work is probably also a component as well, if we have also worked hard or overcome adversity, we are also likely to want to hold others to standards that have been placed on our work, occupations, and/or trades.

Now, as a group we might not be experts on factory productivity, but entitled or not, it does not make us idiots either. Stay in your lane... What qualifications do you have to assess the cognitive abilities of any of us? ;)

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Update: Pics and it happened. Damn it…
I called the ford number and talked with a lady th o see if I can find out about my build, I told her iDC idnt have any restraints and she ask if I had the soft top, and she said did I have a 2.3 or 2.7 and I told her 2.3 engine and she said good you should see a VIN soon, she said if I had 2.7 I probably would be 2022 she said the system has to catch up over the period they gave to change the yop

Sponsored

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mike Levine is too busy trying to shit on Tesla on Twitter, trying to prove that Mach E is the shit and going on camping trips instead of communicating with Ford's customers.

Tell me I'm wrong.
I agree.

Ralphramst

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon, F150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How in the Sam hell do you get your dealer to tell you anything???! I can’t get squat for info. Would love to get an answer that didn’t involve “ you should have it in a couple of months” or the “systems down right now, can’t check for updates”
Ok… thanks…… I needed to get that rant out.😎
Sponsored