3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on HPR owners... the other color threads are kicking our butts in post count! I don't have mine yet, but will help the cause as soon as I can. Post 'em if ya got 'em!

(really just want to see more of what I ordered)

Sponsored

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on HPR owners... the other color threads are kicking our butts in post count! I don't have mine yet, but will help the cause as soon as I can. Post 'em if ya got 'em!

(really just want to see more of what I ordered)
I don't see this as a problem at all! In the 6 months I've owned my HPR Badlands, I have not seen a single other HPR Bronco on the road. Now...Area 51? Oxford White? Carbonized Gray? Race Red? Cactus Gray? Velocity Blue? I've seen a million of those, and they're all super boring. I prefer the exclusivity. I was just chatting about it earlier this morning with an owner of an Eruption Green OBX.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't see this as a problem at all! In the 6 months I've owned my HPR Badlands, I have not seen a single other HPR Bronco on the road. Now...Area 51? Oxford White? Carbonized Gray? Race Red? Cactus Gray? Velocity Blue? I've seen a million of those, and they're all super boring. I prefer the exclusivity. I was just chatting about it earlier this morning with an owner of an Eruption Green OBX.
I've seen maybe 3 other HPR's in the wild and I work/live in a decent sized city. Cactus Grey definitely is the local favorite here.

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me clarify - I completely agree that I like the exclusiveness of the color. I just meant we aren't seeing as many posts here. I guess those two go together.

(I'm getting anxious to get mine!)

Sponsored

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are a few pics on our 22 HPR Black Diamond SAS!! Loving the Color. Wife picked it out and have only seen 1 other HPR, so far! The Lightning Blue FE is a friend's 2021 Bronco!

20220905_124202.jpg

20220903_175550.jpg

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll join in.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club DFBF0AD0-60AB-42A4-9A44-A540159C9BC1

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 2D2D4908-F448-46BF-BD62-DA0B85A2A8FC

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 696882A6-7C38-436F-AE36-7922BB902209

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me clarify - I completely agree that I like the exclusiveness of the color. I just meant we aren't seeing as many posts here. I guess those two go together.

(I'm getting anxious to get mine!)
I believe I saw that HPR has had the 3rd lowest take rate after Cyber Orange and Iconic Silver for 2022. Which really does surprise me. It's a great color on the Bronco. I also passed a HPR Bronco Raptor, it looked great on that too.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe I saw that HPR has had the 3rd lowest take rate after Cyber Orange and Iconic Silver for 2022. Which really does surprise me. It's a great color on the Bronco. I also passed a HPR Bronco Raptor, it looked great on that too.
When I was advised I was getting pushed to MY22 and saw HPR and EG, I changed from Velocity Blue to HPR. Green looks amazing but I already have 96' Silverado in that color. I've been happy with HPR so far. I like how the color kinda changes in the light.

However, these metallic colors really "shine" when CLEAN. Any amount of dust, you really SEE it. The lighter, flat colors, take the dirt/dust, and still look damn good.

I go wheelin' with a buddy for 7 hours and his Race Red WT looks like it was just washed! :p

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in-line for a 22 Cyber Orange...then originally wanted the Eruption Green for my 23 re-order. Saw a HPR Wildtrak at our local dealership and decided then, that was our Bronco 2-dr, base color. Glad we did now, because I saw on post somewhere; the Eruption Green was the top ordered new 2023 color. Can't wait for my VIN; and glad we belong to an exclusive color choice.
Sponsored