Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Mustang/ Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks! I’ve only seen a sport in HPR. It may be my favorite color ever on a vehicle! We have an A51 and they look like 2 different vehicles. Love A52 too. We just got back from Colorado and noticed a few Broncos but no HPR.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked my HPR up a few weeks ago. OBX, high, tow, 2.7, rear locker.

Swapped Sasquatch wheels with powder coated trim rings and Falken Wildpeak tires.

xpel XR+ 70% tint on windshield, rear and rear side windows and 35% on front sides. The heat rejection is so much better than Huper tinI’ve used in the past.

Katzkin heated/cooled leather with black, mahogany leather and salsa stitching along black areas.

Opti-coat Pro ceramic on wheels. Paint, top. Removed fender decals.
698214F4-0C5F-45F4-90A8-EFAF756CDA65.jpeg
A897EAAB-EAB3-4345-89E9-29CE3ECCFF0A.jpeg
We're loving the Bronco, Rob! And we love customers like you!

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update. Zone 3” Adventure Lift, 37’s and Methods. Bye bye gas mileage. 🫠
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 7A885E84-C229-4444-BEAD-A337608826EF
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1588918E-90EF-4FD4-98FC-7BDA8A1055BA

OG1971

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Yukon XL AT4 Trim
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s only been home two days and the lift/wheels & tires are ordered. Love this color in the sun!

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1588918E-90EF-4FD4-98FC-7BDA8A1055BA
Love your Bronco, I have the same Black Diamond in HPR with the hard top. Mine is stock with the steel wheels and I am considering a 4" lift, better suspension and 35" tires. What lift and wheels are you going with?

Sponsored

Ktmracer21

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/f150 tremor/c8 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love your Bronco, I have the same Black Diamond in HPR with the hard top. Mine is stock with the steel wheels and I am considering a 4" lift, better suspension and 35" tires. What lift and wheels are you going with?
I went with the Eibach adjustable kit from panda motor sports (they have a thread on here) along with the zone UCA’s.

I believe it’s the 1.5 to 3.5. RTR tech 6 wheels 30 mm offset and nitto recon grapplers. They were quite certain I’d have no issues running 37’s and my research seemed to confirm it. Possibly have to trim the rear crash bar mount off, but wheels and tires aren’t due until Monday. I’m taking it for an alignment today to make sure I’m ready!

The Eibach’s are a nice kit and after the test drive (remember no alignment yet) it rode great, didn’t wander or suffer from any bump steer. Looking for Black Friday sales to grab a ford tuner to correct the tire size and grab a little hp / trans shift point tuning.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with the Eibach adjustable kit from panda motor sports (they have a thread on here) along with the zone UCA’s.

I believe it’s the 1.5 to 3.5. RTR tech 6 wheels 30 mm offset and nitto recon grapplers. They were quite certain I’d have no issues running 37’s and my research seemed to confirm it. Possibly have to trim the rear crash bar mount off, but wheels and tires aren’t due until Monday. I’m taking it for an alignment today to make sure I’m ready!

The Eibach’s are a nice kit and after the test drive (remember no alignment yet) it rode great, didn’t wander or suffer from any bump steer. Looking for Black Friday sales to grab a ford tuner to correct the tire size and grab a little hp / trans shift point tuning.
37s with that offset will rub. I had 37s with the stock Sasquatch wheels and had to use 1.5” spacers. Without the spacers, you can barely slide a sheet of paper between the tire and UCA. Finally ditched the spacers and stock wheels and went with a wheel with a -12mm offset and was good to go. Also, if you still have the crash bars (non-sas), those have to be removed regardless .

Ktmracer21

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
37s with that offset will rub. I had 37s with the stock Sasquatch wheels and had to use 1.5” spacers. Without the spacers, you can barely slide a sheet of paper between the tire and UCA. Finally ditched the spacers and stock wheels and went with a wheel with a -12mm offset and was good to go. Also, if you still have the crash bars (non-sas), those have to be removed regardless .
Notice i mention the crash bar MOUNTS. Crash bars are long gone, as well as aftermarket UCA’s. Im full prepared to trim whatever it is I have to. Remember that with an aftermarket wheel, when concerned with width, offset now changes. They aren’t the same as your factory wheels, but again, we’ll cross that bridge when we have to. If they cause issues, I’ll buy a new set….who cares?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Notice i mention the crash bar MOUNTS. Crash bars are long gone, as well as aftermarket UCA’s. Im full prepared to trim whatever it is I have to. Remember that with an aftermarket wheel, when concerned with width, offset now changes. They aren’t the same as your factory wheels, but again, we’ll cross that bridge when we have to. If they cause issues, I’ll buy a new set….who cares?
Have you looked at DV8’s kit? It completely replaces the inner front fenders and claims to clear 37’s even without a lift. $679 though. I love the look and clearance it provides but not the price but it’s definitely an option for those that don’t want to trim.

Also of note is that once you lift the vehicle the wheels will “suck in” a bit. All I’m saying is that any positive offset is going to exacerbate this suck in. With my situation, a zero offset wheel like the method 305s(17x8.5) put the tires dead even under the sas fenders. I like a little poke so went with the 17x9 312s with the -12mm offset. This pokes the tire about 1/2-3/4” outside the sas fenders. I also got a better deal on the 312s so went with those.

https://dv8offroad.com/products/6th-gen-bronco-inner-fenders-front

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ktmracer21

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I completely understand what you’re saying. With all the aftermarket parts, it might work and it might not.
I did just see the dv8 kit, it may be an option if I have issues. I have a new corvette coming in a few weeks, so I’m balancing extra funds between the two haha