Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine hasn't moved, or else it gets a new car number at UP. I think they are waiting on you car @79BKO to add to the train.
Just checked on mine. It's either in Chicago or headed there as of 6:34 am. It mentioned a foreign carrier. So I assume it's changing hands. But I'm pretty sure we can still use the same tracking car info and it will keep us informed all the way to Houston.
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked on mine. It's either in Chicago or headed there as of 6:34 am. It mentioned a foreign carrier. So I assume it's changing hands. But I'm pretty sure we can still use the same tracking car info and it will keep us informed all the way to Houston.
That is what mine said before where it's at now. I called the UP number and it was something totally different.

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco is also in Chicago waiting on another carrier (probably Union Pacific) to accept that rail car since 634 this morning. I believe we are waiting on the same train , possibly the same railcar

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bronco is also in Chicago waiting on another carrier (probably Union Pacific) to accept that rail car since 634 this morning. I believe we are waiting on the same train , possibly the same railcar
Mines been there since Saturday, but they are probably waiting for the same train and will arrive in Houston at the same time. Hopefully soon, ready for some top down adventures!

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

CSX Tracer put my railcar arriving @12:42pm today in Alliance, TX! Looks like I'm ahead of y'all!

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did yours have any updates between there and blue island IL?
First time I checked was today. Just got my rail # from dealer this morning, they said last they checked it was in Chicago, but that was before noon, so it got scanned in the meantime.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First time I checked was today. Just got my rail # from dealer this morning, they said last they checked it was in Chicago, but that was before noon, so it got scanned in the meantime.
That's what I was hoping, was for a lag in updates, I have more hope in my 10/8 the earliest on my delivery window.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's what I was hoping, was for a lag in updates, I have more hope in my 10/8 the earliest on my delivery window.
Like I said to @79BKO, my shipped email on the 17th said Delivery of Oct. 10th-15th. 3 days later, my tracker updated to the 5th. So yes, it looks like the earlier date is favored :)
Sponsored