Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be getting the mud flaps, have them on my 04 Taco too. I have zero interest in washing my rig every weekend during the rainy season. And street grime doesn't look 'safari' to me. Mud flaps it is.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco How dirty do Broncos get? 1619362282395

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't get dirty. The bronco has Crunch enhancer. Yeah it's a non-nutritive vehicle varnish. It's semi-permiable. It's not osmotic. What it does is it coats and seals the vehicle, prevents the dirt from penetrating it.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The biggest mystery to me is how this has not turned into a joke thread.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5a45507c-959b-4e7e-aa5d-a489821ecf1d-jpeg.jpg

So, looking at the photos of the Broncos from Super Celebration East (like the photo above), they all have lots of mud kicked up on the side of the car, onto the door handles, and layered onto the rear fender. Is this solely the result of driving on a dirt road in the rain and mud, or should we expect a large amount of filth to be kicked up onto the vehicle in everyday street/highway driving conditions? It's one thing to require a car wash after off-roading, but how fast is the Bronco going to get dirty in normal driving conditions? Does anyone know?

And how much of the mud do we blame on the road conditions, tire style, fender design, etc.? Do you think adding the optional mud flaps would make a sufficient difference?
Hard to tell if serious...I hate to bite like people did on the cup holder theft prevention thread (that was good)...but if serious, no one here can help you.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this solely the result of driving on a dirt road in the rain and mud, or should we expect a large amount of filth to be kicked up onto the vehicle in everyday street/highway driving conditions? It's one thing to require a car wash after off-roading, but how fast is the Bronco going to get dirty in normal driving conditions?
It's a legitimate question, but I don't think it's fair to compare the two (on-road & off-road).
Most of the trucks shown here have been up & down a trail 8-10 times over the course of an 8 hour day, with no cleaning in between. And the trail was very muddy on Wednesday and Saturday due to the rain. But even Thursday & Friday there would have been leftover mud.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a legitimate question, but I don't think it's fair to compare the two (on-road & off-road).
Most of the trucks shown here have been up & down a trail 8-10 times over the course of an 8 hour day, with no cleaning in between. And the trail was very muddy on Wednesday and Saturday due to the rain. But even Thursday & Friday there would have been leftover mud.
I think that side spray and road grime are going to be present regardless of on or off-road driving. Obviously mud and dirt will be more pronounced with the later. I noted some OBX pictures a while back that even have it with a step offering a little protection. If you like the look you will be fine. If you like a clean ride you will probably either have to do the front spray guards or wash daily.