First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Daily driver. 6 months of snow. Many short camping trips between June and August. Canoe and mountain-bike transport. Annual family vacation to some random destination in North America.
Sponsored

scviduli

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for the first few years it will be A DD and weekend fishing/ kayaking truck with easy to moderate trails here in CO. Then I'm gonna mod it to be a rock crawler and take up to Tahoe where family lives and go on the Rubicon trail

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to do this not right out of the showroom but some time in Life on the Bronco with family:

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DD, and trips to Target I’m getting Sasquatch package and V6 for the speed bumps. I’ll also occasionally exploreThe Great Smokey Mountains.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be my DD but want to learn more about off roading. I want to go to the off road classes that Ford is offering with Bronco and Bronco Sport Badlands purchases.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just saw this thread well i was searching for something else. couldn't resist...
the back seat will be worn through by the time i am done with my bronco, which is why the ledge annoys me. will have to remove rear seats and build up a plywood shoring block...

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2021 Black Diamond is going to be my DD and will hit the trails on the way home from Aurora on delivery day. What better time to do some low speed work to exercise the capabilities. I do not intend this to be a 'Mall Crawler'. My 1970 ('Bank Robber') goes to car shows and the CFO drives the new one ('Mid-Life Crisis').

Randeeezy

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no desire to climb rocks or do anything wiiiiild that would actually require the full capabilities of this beast. I probably won't get squatch unless I get a 2 door base (thinking big bend or outer banks otherwise).

I will be heading to trails, rock climbing destinations (I climb with my own hands and feet), camping, national parks, surfing trips. I'll be driving a lot throughout the US. If I end up back at an office job at some point I will be commuting a bit . . .

I'll also be sleeping in the bronco a bit on trips. And hauling my guitar and amp to gigs and studio sessions.

And hopefully picking up a girl or two. The only thing better than a puppy for that purpose (not ready for that responsibility yet) is a sick ass BRONCO

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna use my Squatch package and front dig to park right there (see Pic) that way my doors won't get dinged! ?

Screenshot_20200721-151541_Chrome.jpg
That’s Houston, isn’t it? Off 45?

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine will be used everyday for at least 75 miles a day On the road. On Sundays when I have to work I drive Thru the desert to get to work because of the IH15 California traffic is a parking lot with bumper to bumper traffic. And right outside my powerplant I have this off-road course that I can jump on a play around in. I have hundreds of miles of mountains and desert trails all around me to explore the many mine shafts out hereto go see.

This pic shows the off road course I drive thru to get to work 1/2 mile away.
Ford Bronco How will your Broncos get used? AE402A9B-C7CF-4CAC-908B-96FB2E86A146

Sponsored

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine will be an almost-daily driver. I am retired but occasionally work from home, so I don't drive much. I might find a beginner trail or a muddy field during deer season. There won't be any rock climbing on my way to the grocery store or the doctor's office. This may be the last vehicle that I purchase, so I want to get it right!

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious what we were all planning to do with our new Broncos when we take delivery. Will it be your new DD? weekend toy? full off road rig?

I will be trading in my daily and make the Bronco my new daily as well as hitting an occasional "beginner level" trail here and there. I am definitely a newb when it comes to off-roading since I've never had an off-road capable vehicle. Looking forward to it though!
Daily driver, with occasional forays into the woods to hunt, fish or camp. No real hardcore 4 wheeling here, other than muddy and bumpy forest service roads.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious what we were all planning to do with our new Broncos when we take delivery. Will it be your new DD? weekend toy? full off road rig?

I will be trading in my daily and make the Bronco my new daily as well as hitting an occasional "beginner level" trail here and there. I am definitely a newb when it comes to off-roading since I've never had an off-road capable vehicle. Looking forward to it though!
I'm willing my Bronco order to my Grandchildren. Will gasoline even be available by the time they get delivery?
Sponsored