Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are like the nicest person. If we ever need someone to be the Bronco6g ambassador to Ford to work out our issues, I pick you.
Omg! That’s so nice of you to say! I would definitely love to be the Bronco6g ambassador ?

thank you for this! You made my night ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw a squirrel in my backyard today. :)
me toooo! They’re so annoying, I bought this bird feeder but the squirrels are enjoying it instead ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was doing good until I signed up here and now I'm nervous about the economy, I have no idea what colors what and now I'm questioning my existence because apparently everything is pre-production and I have no idea at all what the final version will be like! LOL :unsure::eek:??

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Working 7 days a week now, such is life. I'm gonna moonlight my way into a Wildtrak ☠:coffee:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
me toooo! They’re so annoying, I bought this bird feeder but the squirrels are enjoying it instead ?
I once met a squirrel at a high school I was doing an electrial remodel on. He would come up during lunch while the doors were open to this classroom and just hang out. I started bringing him nuts and he would walk up, grab the nut from my hands and then walk away and sit there and eat them. I named him nutty, he was a good dude.

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was doing good until I signed up here and now I'm nervous about the economy, I have no idea what colors what and now I'm questioning my existence because apparently everything is pre-production and I have no idea at all what the final version will be like! LOL :unsure::eek:??
omg yes! It’s not as easy as I thought to narrow down what I want ? I feel your pain!

I once met a squirrel at a high school I was doing an electrial remodel on. He would come up during lunch while the doors were open to this classroom and just hang out. I started bringing him nuts and he would walk up, grab the nut from my hands and then walk away and sit there and eat them. I named him nutty, he was a good dude.
Lolll that’s funny. These squirrels pissed me off though! ? they spilt all the seed everywhere ?

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Working 7 days a week now, such is life. I'm gonna moonlight my way into a Wildtrak ☠:coffee:
ahhh! Good luck my friend. I am saving a lot and trimming down my expenses? started a side biz too!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
omg yes! It’s not as easy as I thought to narrow down what I want ? I feel your pain!

Lolll that’s funny. These squirrels pissed me off though! ? they spilt all the seed everywhere ?
I think we all feel the pain! The worst part is I’m trying to sneakily order this for my wife while asking her questions nonchalantly. “What color do you like on the Bronco?”

“Any of the grays” ? ?

I could see that lol, they’re devious.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think we all feel the pain! The worst part is I’m trying to sneakily order this for my wife while asking her questions nonchalantly. “What color do you like on the Bronco?”

“Any of the grays” ? ?

I could see that lol, they’re devious.
lmao not helpful at all when there are like 93 grays to choose from

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know !!......I know I'm paranoid.....but am I paranoid enough :eek:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)