Fannydog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a nice open question. I'm doing as well as can be. I have a good job. I write for a big tech company, from home, and have been since before the pandemic. I also write novels on the side. I've published 6 but not for for a while. I am divorced, no kids, but I have 2 dogs and I golf 3 times per week. All that keeps me sane in this introvert period of life. I always knew I was going to buy one of the new Broncos when they finally arrived, but now it has a special meaning. I see it as a vehicle that will lead to more land-based travel in the coming years, time with my brother and his family, because they camp a lot. I was raised camping and boating in Colorado and Nebraska, so this feels like a homecoming to me. I'm patient. I want just the right one. I had an all-original '94 XLT for several years and wish I had never sold it. I'm looking forward to re-exploring the world in a badass vehicle again. With my dogs, a tent, and the gear. I like the independence and the freedom of just going and deciding where to stay, how long, how, and when I come back.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to that list. I don't think these Colorado dealers want to compete for Bronco sales.
Not sure of your question here, Colorado is great nowhere else I’d rather be. I was referring to the options I was provided while selecting a dealer during reservations, that I’m not a big fan of. My go to dealer Medved of Castle Rock was not an option so now I’m looking for the next best thing.
You said Colorado dealers don’t want to compete for Bronco sales so you’re going out of state? I’m just using Longmont Ford, are there other options that are significantly better that I don’t know of?

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would be great if you started a bronco6g fund me page to finance the purchase of my Bronco. Everyone likes you so I am sure you would fund raise enough $ to buy your Bronco also. Just an idea.........
If everyone registered on this forum donated $5 to you you’d have a nice down payment! Lol

that would hella awesome if you got your Bronco funded from a gofundme ? let me know how i can help

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Feeling cute. Might buy a Bronco later.
me tooooo maybe like next summer
What a nice open question. I'm doing as well as can be. I have a good job. I write for a big tech company, from home, and have been since before the pandemic. I also write novels on the side. I've published 6 but not for for a while. I am divorced, no kids, but I have 2 dogs and I golf 3 times per week. All that keeps me sane in this introvert period of life. I always knew I was going to buy one of the new Broncos when they finally arrived, but now it has a special meaning. I see it as a vehicle that will lead to more land-based travel in the coming years, time with my brother and his family, because they camp a lot. I was raised camping and boating in Colorado and Nebraska, so this feels like a homecoming to me. I'm patient. I want just the right one. I had an all-original '94 XLT for several years and wish I had never sold it. I'm looking forward to re-exploring the world in a badass vehicle again. With my dogs, a tent, and the gear. I like the independence and the freedom of just going and deciding where to stay, how long, how, and when I come back.
Hey! That is really awesome and cool! How is novel writing? I think it’s great you’re thinking of getting the Bronco to re-explore the world! I think it’ll make your life amazing.

I am glad you’re keeping yourself sane during this weird time. It’s definitely taking a toll on some people’s mental health and it’s important to keep some kind of normal routine going!

im excited to see how you build your Bronco when the time comes! I hope you have an amazing week and a great weekend!
Sponsored