Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just rubbed a pork shoulder that I’m going to smoke tomorrow.
Poured one too many glasses of bourbon. Eagle ? rare. Best bang for the $ if anyone’s looking.
So weekend is off to a great start.
Going to have some beers and smoke some meat tomorrow. Really couldn’t be better
Nice. Let us know how it turns out!

I will have to try that bourbon! I hope you enjoy your Saturday!

Doing good, happy Friday! Had a couple IPAs, enjoying life, and awaiting build and price!
Most def waiting for that build and price!

Virtual hug ? to everyone.
Albert get better quick cause I am coming to see you soon...as soon as you tell me to come pick up my Bronco that is?

Just relaxing this weekend and recharging to take the fight to the Covid demon again next week in this part of Texas.

Stay safe everyone.....this too shall pass.
You stay safe too! ?

Motorcycle trip with the pup, grabbing meat to brine and smoke, spending time in the garage and on the guitars, general home improvement, adding more pieces to the home gym, comic books, planning my next social-distanced trip, maybe look into a new video game.

I think I've got this whole quarantine thing figured out. Only thing that's weird is reading all of my interests listed out like this, can't tell if I'm 16 or 65. Haha
Haha, quarantine has made me super productive! I have started a small biz and been working on all the things that I have wanted to for the past couple of years. I hope you enjoy your weekend and your trip with your pup! :)

Saturday morning here. About to go to the (old) movies! Some friends and I rented out a theater and they’re showing movies we pick. This week it’s The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and then Jackie Brown. I voted for Pulp Fiction. Oh well maybe next week! Beach time and hopefully starting my tattoo this weekend! Stay safe.
Wowww that sounds so fun! Maybe one day my friends and I can do that too! Hahah. Hope you get to see Pulp Fiction next week! =)
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just walked dogs , now getting ready to watch my beloved Chelsea get Knocked out of the champions league today ?
Will be drinking lots of beer to forget .

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in the middle of moving out, and getting ready to list my house. It’s a lot of work!

My wife and I will be moving into my in-law’s basement while we search for our next home in a new area.
Good luck with everything! Hope it all goes well for you guys. :)

Doing OK. Just hoping covid doesn't come back around this winter cause It sucked the life out of me at the hospital the first time around. Other than that grabbing some beers with some buddies
I hope you stay safe! COVID really does suck. I do hope it's not as bad as we're all anticipating during the winter. Stay safe and enjoy your weekend! Cheers! ?

I am so hooked on all things Bronco. Last week, this week, next week I continue my journey of total immersion. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Bronco6g prior threads, all good.
Of course one can not survive on Bronco alone, may need a few IPAs.
IPAs are a must it seems. I hope you are fully immersed and enjoy it haha

Working 7 days for a bigger down payment!!!!!!!
Yesss! Good luck. I am working on getting my small craft/decal/shirt biz up and running! hahah

Doing good. Working on car projects all day today. Unfortunately the boring kind where I'm writing code. Which is a shame because I don't know how to write code. I'm gonna need more coffee.
Hahah. Good luck! :)

Just walked dogs , now getting ready to watch my beloved Chelsea get Knocked out of the champions league today ?
Will be drinking lots of beer to forget .
oh nooo! :( I hope it's not as bad as you expect. I don't really watch soccer besides the world cups!

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck with everything! Hope it all goes well for you guys. :)

I hope you stay safe! COVID really does suck. I do hope it's not as bad as we're all anticipating during the winter. Stay safe and enjoy your weekend! Cheers! ?

IPAs are a must it seems. I hope you are fully immersed and enjoy it haha

Yesss! Good luck. I am working on getting my small craft/decal/shirt biz up and running! hahah

Hahah. Good luck! :)

oh nooo! :( I hope it's not as bad as you expect. I don't really watch soccer besides the world cups!
We are all ready 0-3 down from the first leg .Playing By Bayern Munich at there home ground doesn’t give us a lot of hope Really ?
But I can steal dream for a miracle ??

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Into my 8th month of semi- retirement. I was lucky to find a group of seniors who are doing e-mountain biking so am doing some crazy rides in the mountains once a week. Other than that am still riding motorcycles (KTM and Ducati) and going for the occasional spin in the sports car. Looking forward to F1 and MotoGP races tomorrow!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are all ready 0-3 down from the first leg .Playing By Bayern Munich at there home ground doesn’t give us a lot of hope Really ?
But I can steal dream for a miracle ??
Oh man! :confused: yesss you never know! Miracles can happen. ?

Into my 8th month of semi- retirement. I was lucky to find a group of seniors who are doing e-mountain biking so am doing some crazy rides in the mountains once a week. Other than that am still riding motorcycles (KTM and Ducati) and going for the occasional spin in the sports car. Looking forward to F1 and MotoGP races tomorrow!
Wow, that sounds intense! I am not into anything like that, I wish I was. Hopefully my new Bronco will make me more outdoorsy ?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went for a nice bike ride this morning. We'll probably just watch the boats go by the rest of the weekend. Wrangler goes in for a lift and new tires/wheels on Monday. Life is good.

Ford Bronco How is everyone doing? IMG_4022.JPG

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am enjoying the slow and stilted roll out of the Bronco, it is a great distraction. Life seems to have sped up in the last few years with life changing events. I have a lot of irons in a lot of fires and Bronco gives me a good end point to clean out a bunch of the work.

Right now I need to go out and work in my garage. Have to get the idle jet on the Harley cleared so I can sell her. Want space to store my current driver away next summer for when my new rig gets here.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! I hope you get some time to relax! Yesss, smoking some meat sounds like a good plan. What are your favorite cocktails? I made some Irish mules last night. My favorite! :)
Nice choice. I’m a bourbon guy. Old Fashioneds are my ultimate favorite. Fun to infuse smoke flavor to those too. But I love all spirits. I’m a bartender. I love to experiment with new drinks and see what I like.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went for a nice bike ride this morning. We'll probably just watch the boats go by the rest of the weekend. Wrangler goes in for a lift and new tires/wheels on Monday. Life is good.

Ford Bronco How is everyone doing? IMG_4022.JPG
That looks beautiful ?

I am enjoying the slow and stilted roll out of the Bronco, it is a great distraction. Life seems to have sped up in the last few years with life changing events. I have a lot of irons in a lot of fires and Bronco gives me a good end point to clean out a bunch of the work.

Right now I need to go out and work in my garage. Have to get the idle jet on the Harley cleared so I can sell her. Want space to store my current driver away next summer for when my new rig gets here.
I hear you. I need to clean out my garage. Maybe later this month.

good luck with everything you got going on!

Lake, beer and more beer. at 61 years old still hitting our stand up jet skis!
that sounds awesome!! I just enjoyed some whiskey this weekend ?

Nice choice. I’m a bourbon guy. Old Fashioneds are my ultimate favorite. Fun to infuse smoke flavor to those too. But I love all spirits. I’m a bartender. I love to experiment with new drinks and see what I like.
oh yes! Love smoke flavor infused drinks! How cool. I’m sure you can always make some cool new drinks!

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a fun thread. Work weeks in virology research is kinda intense and exhausting right now. Glad to check out into the back woods of Eastern Oregon for the past 3 days with minimal service. Just me, the pups and F150 scouting the backwoods. Got back to civilization and of course had to check in on all things Bronco. Hope y'all had a great weekend. Thanks @jasminekd.
Your weekend sounds awesome! It's always nice to get away from civilization sometimes. I need to do that here soon!! :)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm Pimptastic, except for the fact that once I sell my Audi, I should have around $8-10k in my car funds and I'm tempted to spend half that on a toy car as I wait, some manual 'vert

Other than that, thank God it's friday, I'm sleeping in and gonna do what I meant to this weekend

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whew! Been a crazy week. The day job is coming up on launch next week - and as I told folks "we have literally jumped off a cliff and building the airplane on the way down" - but based on the questions I've had this week at work - they thought I was kidding!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And day job has been taking time away from the side hustle of a photography business that I feel like I'm going crazy!!

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm Pimptastic, except for the fact that once I sell my Audi, I should have around $8-10k in my car funds and I'm tempted to spend half that on a toy car as I wait, some manual 'vert

Other than that, thank God it's friday, I'm sleeping in and gonna do what I meant to this weekend
Yay! I hope your weekend was everything you wanted. Haha, I have been on a super savings spree since quarantine started! Hopefully will have a lot saved by the time we pick up our Broncos!
Sponsored