Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Bronco family!

My dealer placed my order today, a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Grey with a hardtop, high-package, and body side graphic. Final price came to just under 54K. Can't wait!

I know this is all speculative, but can any of you Bronco insiders make an educated guess as to when someone in my position might actually take delivery of an order? Obviously there are a lot of factors to consider, but as a ballpark, am I looking at something like 6 months, or more like 18 months?

I'm selling my Bronco Sport on Monday (I love it, but it's hard to pass up a chance for a 22' Bronco especially considering I'm going to have 1-3K equity in my Sport), so I'll have to share my wife's car until the Bronco arrives... :)
Sponsored

Leclair103

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
let me tell you my story. I reserved my wildtrack back in July 13 2020. I placed my order February 4, 2021. My order then got put off till MY2022. So I ordered my WT in Oct of 2022 minus all the features that might hold up delivery (hard top, towing pkg, etc.)
Since that time I have had my production date put off 4 times. Started out January 7th then to January 21st then to February 7th then to February 21st and supposedly to March 7th. Meanwhile the dealer from which I ordered from s getting broncos delivered for dealer sales.

Leclair103

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
let me tell you my story. I reserved my wildtrack back in July 13 2020. I placed my order February 4, 2021. My order then got put off till MY2022. So I ordered my WT in Oct of 2022 minus all the features that might hold up delivery (hard top, towing pkg, etc.)
Since that time I have had my production date put off 4 times. Started out January 7th then to January 21st then to February 7th then to February 21st and supposedly to March 7th. Meanwhile the dealer from which I ordered from s getting broncos delivered for dealer sales.
I’m sorry I order my 2022 in October of 2021
Sponsored