Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many have said I would say 18-24 months if you are stuck on WT with Lux. I’d maybe go to BL with High ….you may bet it sooner. But I’m not all that into the HOSS 3.0 like some.
Hmmmm…. My original order was BL w/ High. After 22 months I deleted Tow and it was scheduled for build a week after that. YMMV
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm…. My original order was BL w/ High. After 22 months I deleted Tow and it was scheduled for build a week after that. YMMV
Yeah I never added tow to mine. I figured I can get a hitch for cheaper and I won’t be pulling anything with mine. Just bike racks so don’t need the wiring package.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I never added tow to mine. I figured I can get a hitch for cheaper and I won’t be pulling anything with mine. Just bike racks so don’t need the wiring package.
Same. The only reason I had tow in the first place was for my rack. I just bolted on a Curt hitch and it’s all I need. 👍🏻

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the MAJOR constraints is your Dealer’s allocation number, which they probably will not tell you. Doesn’t seem fair to me to be taking orders that they know aren‘t going to be viable for over a year or two.

I ordered a highly optioned/“constrained components” Bronco from a mega dealer here in Houston, ORDER Date: 8/13/2021. The same dealer reordered for me on 10/8/2021 for the MY22. In my driveway 6/24/2022. 318 days.

My daughter ordered a lower optioned Outer Banks from another mega dealer here in Houston in February 2022. I believe it was delivered in May of 2022. She was a Day 2 reservation holder, but never ordered until 2022..

Waiting until Monday at 9:00 AM, reminds me of the Big Bang Theory episode…. The 4 guys at their computers….5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ORDER!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THAT’S GOING TO WORK? Might be comical!! I would have all your ordering “paperwork” completed at the dealer BEFORE Monday along with a deposit to help legally insure it stays as your order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From reservation to scheduled build date (3/29) for a 4-door Wildtrak w/Lux/MIC/Tow/Mod bumper - all the deadly constraints. I refused to get something I didn't want just to say I have a Bronco. I knew what I wanted and I ordered and put it on auto-pilot. Since my initial order was placed on 3/17/21 it's been a hair over 2 years. So that's how long the wait has been for some people. But I'm also getting a Private Offer MY transition rebate of $3620 + mid year price protection and constraint increases all totaling over $8000k off. In addition to invoice pricing I'll be paying $10k or more less than MSRP at this point. I've waited 2 years for almost exact vehicle I wanted and I'm completely fine with that now.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting a 2 door Wildtrak Lux MY23 from a build you would put in on on 3/27 would be one step behind winning the lottery. You're better off hunting for something that's on a lot.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A question that really can't be answered >> Realistically how long is the wait?
A question that can be answered with 100% certainty >> Will the sun rise tomorrow?

If you want a 2-door wildtrak NOW then search dealer lots

Sugarwolf

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited 501 days. I honestly think it's all luck between what you order and what your dealer can/wants to put in. But if you order and get what you want, it makes it all worth it. If you're dead set on what you want, do it and wait. I got exactly what I wanted (2dr Badlands, non-sas, Lux, 2.3, 7mt) and I have seen others that waited way longer or are still waiting so I'm not complaining. Don't settle for something you won't be happy with. Just know it may take time!

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supposedly my 2dr Badlands Mansquatch is getting built the week of April 10th, I reserved in October of 2020..... probably maybe possibly sorta will take less time now that they've blasted through some of the backlog but you might as well spin the wheel.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People routinely use their reservation date as the starting point. I reserved 8/2020. I did not ORDER until 10/ 2021. My Bronco was built on 3/5/ 2022 and in my garage 3/12/2022. It was 150 days from order to delivery.
If you count from plunking down $100 at reveal to delivery on 10/9/21 that is over 450 days. If from actual order in system in March 21 that is only 7 months and accounts for potential delay and giving up the painted top that will never be.

Certainly the OP's 4 door is not worn out and still usable for next 2 or 3 years he should order what he wants (even if it prevents someone else from being able to order as they probably will shut the order banks when the magic number of orders us hit rather than full 24 hours)

BTW, OP, the only way to get a factory 2 door is with a hard top. Ford to my limited knowledge has never shipped a softtop only 2 door (now to be quickly proven wrong)

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I only waited 3 months but I intentionally avoided all constraints except hardtop.
You will be waiting awhile as last I saw only 10% of 2 doors are being produced right now and having lux package will likely make that worse as well.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

People that ordered a year ago are already scheduled before me and I ordered over 2 years ago. It’s all about dealer allocations and then constraints. Order a more door 2.3 10A floppy top Big Bend and you could have it before summer.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is only a guess but its going to be a while unless something drastic changes.
Sponsored