Sponsored

Any guesses on how long the last reservation holder will have to wait??

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After the things I said when I filled out my survey, and the fact I still put my order number in, I'm sure I'll be last. Hopefully I get a cake, or a meeting with Levine; you know, something special to celebrate the final one.

The better question is will deliveries of B7G happen before I get my 6G?
Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will end the reservations and cancel outstanding ones once they become the laughingstock of the press, it won't take 2000 days, might not take another 500...
Agreed. At some point it will feel ridiculous to stand in line somewhere with a reservation while there is an abundance of dealer stock on the lot.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you seen the Ford stock price lately?
19.84 USD +0.035 (0.18%)today
Dec 9, 1:06 PM EST • not sure that the press is laughing too loudly.
While you obviously felt it was important to cram the stock price into a thread, even if it didn't fit in with the subject, I will give you a chance to make a relevant post to this thread.

The actual subject was filling reservations and the lengthy time anticipated, everyone else correctly inferred the subject of the press's ridicule would be that Ford couldn't fill the reservations in a timely manner while flooding some dealers with so many extra that those dealers would be screaming for factory incentives to move them. Has nothing to do with the stock pricing of F.

So...post away!

DirtyMike&TheBoyz

Black Diamond
First Name
@ryanschmehr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a buddy on my hockey team that is an early res, but he will not budge on his Mod top. People like this will be waiting as long as it takes.

In all honesty, the amount of days waiting should be considered from when the first Bronco was delivered. Not when the reservation was placed. If they weren't producing Bronco's for the first 350 days after someone placed their reservation... well you get what I mean. Just my opinion.
good for him. The soft tops look like garbage compared to the MIC's. I would easily wait another full year for a MIC (obviously an exaggeration on looks, but there really is a huge difference)

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Must remember, reservations without ordering shouldn't count. Most early res's that actually placed an order during the first window ending on 3/19 will be shipped soon if not already.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My family has been instructed “ if” the day ever arrives and they take delivery of my ordered Bronco, they are to drive the urn containing my ashes around for the first 100 miles. As old as I am, it isn’t to far fetched of an actual event.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Must remember, reservations without ordering shouldn't count. Most early res's that actually placed an order during the first window ending on 3/19 will be shipped soon if not already.
I doubt that. Many first 48 hour res holders who ordered in that window don't even have vins yet.... (myself included)

536 days for me, but I want what I want and I am willing to wait. 🍻
That's really impressive. How'd you manage to get a reservation in 22 days before the reveal? 🤣

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry I wasn't more clear. I know there are early res holders like you, but truly how many? My point is that how many people that reserved early actually placed an order during the first window (3/19/21) and didn't 99 so they could hold out for options that weren't going to be available till '22.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is first half of 2023. The mod/dual tops and mopping up what's left of us sorry 2022 MIC lot.

Beyond that point, all non-special editions of Bronco should be widely available on lots. If they are still making reservation holders wait for months while they ship retail hardtop Badlands and Wildtraks to the mega dealers, I think any res holder would be justified in giving Jim Farley the double bird and buying a Toyota.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's really impressive. How'd you manage to get a reservation in 22 days before the reveal? 🤣
LOL, you are correct, I messed up by a month, nice catch!!!! Should have been 507, going back to edit 🍻

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 07/17 and kind of outside of my dealer allocations, so I am not that sure about this :D

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In all honesty, the amount of days waiting should be considered from when the first Bronco was delivered. Not when the reservation was placed. If they weren't producing Bronco's for the first 350 days after someone placed their reservation... well you get what I mean. Just my opinion.
Another way of looking at it is that I've been waiting 192 days for an estimated build date, since the end of May (the month in which Ford said it would give reservation holders an estimated build date).

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea right, 7/16/2020 res been bumped to 2022, not gonna see it before late summer!!

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar here, 7/19 reservation, ordered before the 3/19 cut off, reordered 11/15, still waiting for a reach around at least
Sponsored