Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am really wanting a 2 door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red. I would want the hard top as well. The Lux package maybe.

I have a 4 door Outer Banks I really like with the soft top.

So the salesman I know called and said be here on the 27th at 0900 to order your 2 door. If I order one how long will it be until I get one. I have seen folks on here that are still waiting since?

Should I order now, wait until maybe the parts shortage is over, and things come back to normal.

I am thinking I should order it and hope it takes a year to be built.
Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two years and two weeks from order to deliver. Good thing I like it so much!

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might as well try but youā€™ve basically picked a vehicle full of constraints.

I believe if itā€™s not built this year your order will be canceled and youā€™ll have to start over. Thereā€™s a 15 page thread on here with a lot of details.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Realistically" who knows. Longer than sooner, if it's even possible.

I would order if you are able, but I would be on the look out across the country for one you want in the mean time.

Sponsored

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved / ordered what ever you want to say 7/2020ā€¦and just got my 2 dr on 2/2023, in the mean time I got restless and bought a gladiator I had been wanting since they first came out..in sept of 21, I think it helped me in my wait, I think everyone thought they would just be cranking these things out by now 2 /4 dr and really Im not sure why they canā€™t albeit the HT issues aside..reading these posts and the craziness ( be there at 9 am to place your order on the 27th )??? and reordering it seems you may have to go through now, my wait seems not so bad somehowā€¦.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who knows. It was a few days short of 2 years and 5 weeks for me. That's from the time of order date to delivery.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best guess, about 18-24 months.

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m at 26 months and my 2 dr BL is being built next month. I did drop SAS and LUX when toldā€¦

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People routinely use their reservation date as the starting point. I reserved 8/2020. I did not ORDER until 10/ 2021. My Bronco was built on 3/5/ 2022 and in my garage 3/12/2022. It was 150 days from order to delivery.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am really wanting a 2 door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red. I would want the hard top as well. The Lux package maybe.

I have a 4 door Outer Banks I really like with the soft top.

So the salesman I know called and said be here on the 27th at 0900 to order your 2 door. If I order one how long will it be until I get one. I have seen folks on here that are still waiting since?

Should I order now, wait until maybe the parts shortage is over, and things come back to normal.

I am thinking I should order it and hope it takes a year to be built.
You have a 10% chance of a 2 door MY23 which equates to zero because there are many orders ahead of you already. Dealers have been taking pre-orders for a while too, they will be entering them all on the 27th this will further push you back.

I think you ticked all the boxes, should be able to answer this question yourself. No forum member can say what the future will bring, so really nobody knows. Looking at the past you can say it's a long road ahead of you. Other options are to find one on the lot at or around MSRP.

Naughty list:

2 door
WT
LUX
HT

Ford Bronco Realistically how long is the wait. Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 7.08.17 AM

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

874 days

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For many of us I suspect it will be difficult to accurately say because (not everyone) there are some that had week 1 reservations for it and we went with a certain dealer that were bound by allocation rates and reservation time stamps ā€¦.added to the constraints. For me it was 965 days from reservation to delivery although I refused to budge on my constraints and went with SAC as my dealer to get the $1000/under invoice. That said I ordered two. A four door with no constraints and got it in Dec 2021 and my 2 door BL, SAS, MT, high package just this month. But allocations played a big part in it and I admit I wanted the MT with SAS so that put me back an entire year and I waited.

Like many have said I would say 18-24 months if you are stuck on WT with Lux. Iā€™d maybe go to BL with High ā€¦.you may bet it sooner. But Iā€™m not all that into the HOSS 3.0 like some.
Sponsored