Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
How many bought accessories, thinking their truck was on it's way, truck still not delivered, but the accessory is cheaper now then when you bought it?
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the security enclosure when Ford had a 20% off sale. That was 4 months ago. I haven't checked prices, but I doubt I lost money.

Won't buy anything else until I have the Bronco.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't know how many.
Personally,I didn't buy much of anything until after my Bronco came in.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And here I was thinking that you were asking who bought their Bronco too soon. :D

The answer would likely be nobody. It was a long wait.

I only had one thing before my Bronco arrived - the little Idaho sticker with Bigfoot in it that you can see in the photo below. But I'm not one of those who buys a lot of stuff for my vehicles, I order what I need and leave it that way.
O5YZ6Yv.jpg

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just depends. Some things are more expensive now. I was happy to grab some good deals early.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a huge pile of parts lol

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was SUPER careful not to fall into this trap, but wow was it hard to do at times.

I didn't order any accessories until after I got a build date, and those accessories I did buy I bought while on sale. Thus far I've only bought stuff from Ford Accessories during their 20% off sale they've been doing this summer, and I bought a few minor items on Amazon during Prime Day.

There is a bunch of other stuff I want to buy, but I'm forcing myself to hold off. Knowing my luck a better option will be released between now and when my Bronco arrives.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I promised myself I would not buy a single thing until my Bronco was actually in my possession. After all, many of us were not even sure what year that was going to be.

It has been painfull watching all the prices go up, interest rates go up, and Bronco tax being applied everywhere.

With that said, I recently got a VIN anf Ford claims delivery next month...so I have brocken my promise...

Ordered Husky floor mats...because they were on sale....

Ordered a front bumper...because the lead time is 3-4 months...

But really trying to wait. Imagine buying a buch if stuff and then getting the surprise ADM from your dealer...oof!

OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
And here I was thinking that you were asking who bought their Bronco too soon. :D

The answer would likely be nobody. It was a long wait.

I only had one thing before my Bronco arrived - the little Idaho sticker with Bigfoot in it that you can see in the photo below. But I'm not one of those who buys a lot of stuff for my vehicles, I order what I need and leave it that way.
Ford Bronco How Many Bought Accessories Too Soon?? O5YZ6Yv
Hot Pepper Red and a hard top. I don't have the 35's. Not sure when mine gets here. Nice looking truck. If the rest of the world doesn't fall apart I plan to be in Idaho this September. Going to Lowman and run some trails for a week.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing I bought was 3k worth of rigid lights and mounts with my employee discount, because I knew the prices were going to go up in February. Then bought everything else on memorial day and July 4th sales. The AR magnum steps, curt hitch, spare tire brake light, bronco letter stickers, paracord grip handles, roush air intake, swivel car seat (2 door ordered but 18 month at home), and I can't remember the rest

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a HUGE list of stuff I wanted...but the wife said I wasn't allowed to actually buy anything until it was in the driveway. So I waited....then I bought! :D
I still have a list of things I "want" but nothing I "need".

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if I bought too soon, but I bought often! Saved a bunch of money on the 1st group buy of Rockslide Engineering slider steps, even though they sat in my garage for four months before my Bronco arrived. @EIGHTLUG has taken a bunch of my money for his cool stuff, unfortunately Bronco beat him on delivery. Still waiting for the @Maxlider Brothers Customs bumper that I ordered in April. Bought Bronco scripts from Bronco Depot before they got shut down, so that's an early win also.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...I plan to be in Idaho this September. Going to Lowman and run some trails for a week.
There are a lot of good roads out of Lowman. In all directions. If you need help figuring out which ones to take, send me a note.

OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a lot of good roads out of Lowman. In all directions. If you need help figuring out which ones to take, send me a note.
I've been using GAIA and have about 150 miles of trials mapped out. Whitehawk LO, Pinyon Peak, Bear Valley, Scot Mt LO, Dagger Falls, just to name a few. Thanks for the offer.

Macloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500e, Svartpilen 401
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've purchased things in the past for purchases that didn't materialize. So as much as I wanted to stock up on toys, I waited. My wife even bought me a Bronco t-shirt that I wouldn't wear until I got the truck. Now that I have it, I do believe the economy is doing better due to my spending 🤑 and I feel like I"ve only just begun.
Sponsored