Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no reason on the face of the earth why day 1 or 2 reservations at least shouldn't have been fulfilled, at a minimum of scheduled for God's sake. Look at how many Bronco's have been delivered with all of the most constrained items.

@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine are you guys really that inept?
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
🤔

Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? Screenshot_20220328-133036-582

Got my VIN last Friday.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing here.

7/19/20 Res, 1/20/21 Order - 2 door Carb Gray BadSquatch with Lux and Tow

Dropped tow on 1/20/22.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Nahdud829

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Yamaha R6, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/21/2020 reservation holder & my dealer still hasn’t mentioned anything to me. They have 7 Broncos on their lot but nothing similar to what I want. 4dr badlands, 2.7L, Lux, tow, MIC

aonorato

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup....July 14th reservation holder trying to remain patient. I was pushed to a '22 in October and still waiting. Was given a build date of January 24th (or 27th?) and then was pushed, and pushed again, and again...and again. Current build date is supposed to be May 9th. Fingers crossed!!
Build was: 2021 2-door 2.3L Manual Black Diamond in Antimatter Blue with tow package and roof rack
Build now is: 2022 2-door 2.3L Manual Black Diamond Sasquatch in Velocity Blue with tow package and roof rack.

IfPthenP

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F150 Lariat, '23 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still got my day 2 reservation, but havent actually built it out/put the order in. On hold, code 99 was it? Waiting on some other life stuff to fall into place first. Maybe I'll actually order when they announce 2023 options.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/27/2020 reservation
scheduled for 4/4/2022 (that will be 616 days)... plus the time til it arrives at Dealer. I knew I wouldnt get in 2021 and ordered 10/15/2021..... I refused to drop MIC.. only Dropped TOW package (which helped speed my order up)

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

8/2020 Wildtrak reservation (description below).....nothing

Problems transferring 2nd reservation, so Badlands walk-in order 12/2021 and build date 4/1

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
07/13/2020 reservation within 15 minutes of the reservation system going live.

The frustrating part is Ford allowing people without reservations to place orders and get Broncos built ahead of reservation holders.

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7/19/2020 - [2Dr Lux/Badlands/Tow/Mod]

Just enjoying the time between when I assumed I'd be paying, and when I actually confirm it's at the dealership, so I can slam a down payment on em. I got nothing but time.

I wonder if waiting until July 2021 to convert a res to an order will affect the time.
Let's call it a little experiment for 6G.

As of right now, I've not had much info from my dealer. Just waiting for April, and maybe I'll hear something.

I just wanna see more Broncos on the road, it really makes me happy to see one in the wild.

Got to drive one the other week at a Mini Rodeo. :p

Last edited:

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/8/2020 reservation and nothing. @Ford Motor Company - what do you say?

Oh what's that? Crickets .... They are too busy congratulating walk in customers willing to pay ADM. 🙄

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a 7/20/20 reservation holder 4 door OBX/SAS/LUX/2.7/MIC. No VIN or communication from Ford other than a confirmation email a day after the order was placed in October and a rejection email for the Raptor.
Sponsored