Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's no going back once you leave UpState NY where it was often -20° at night and a heat wave was warming up to +25° during the day, and you shovel and salt, and There's always a set of snow or ice tires to put on during the winter . . . And now, the coldest it gets is 32° a couple of Days a year in Charleston. Is it possible to return?
Do you really want to go back and deal with back breaking snow removal? Snot freezing as it comes out of your nose, before you can grab your tissue to wipe it away, having your car buried in the snow because of the plows, having your cars rust thru the floor boards because of road salt?

Really? Not me baby, keep me here in Myrtle Beach! :cool:
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you really want to go back and deal with back breaking snow removal? Snot freezing as it comes out of your nose, before you can grab your tissue to wipe it away, having your car buried in the snow because of the plows, having your cars rust thru the floor boards because of road salt?

Really? Not me baby, keep me here in Myrtle Beach! :cool:
Amen!

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few months back, we had a father/son race to take the hard top off on two four-door Broncos. Those washer fluid lines hung up both teams :ROFLMAO: haha should the winners face off against Vaughn and Loren??:unsure:

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
or at least vacuum hose on my ratchet . . .
get a piece or 2 of heat shrink from an electrical store. it will be thinner than vacuum hose and never slip. it is not the cheapest stuff in the world though...
Sponsored