Almohanad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone ,
I need some help with returning my bronco to normal mode.
Trying to search it up, they all mention fixing it with steering wheel arrows but nothing about off-road mode appears.

If someone could guide me through it step by step, I would greatly appreciate it
Ford Bronco How to disable off-road mode? 8572c883-0aec-4444-822b-da065d0e9f73
Sponsored

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Turn the GOAT mode dial to "Normal" and press the "2H" button. That should put you in the least off-road mode.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turning to normal mode like stated will get it back. If your referring to what’s displayed on the screen just hit the arrows on the screen you posted. Will cycle thru the menus. For the Speedo display the arrows on the steering wheel will change those.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stop the vehicle
Put in N
Change either from Goat mode, to normal
Or press 4L, or 4H to shut these off

Remember you have to stop and be in N to engage or disengage 4L or any GOAT mode that uses 4L

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's just the instrument panel mode, not the drive mode. Just scroll through choices with the steering wheel arrows and chose something else, like Trip or My View.

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe this says Off Road Mode in all Modes. It is showing your four wheel drive status. As stated before when only the rear differential and drive shaft are showing you are in two wheel drive. If you engage four wheel drive or switch to a GOAT mode that changes to four wheel drive the front diff will change to the blue color.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's just the instrument panel mode, not the drive mode. Just scroll through choices with the steering wheel arrows and chose something else, like Trip or My View.
This.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was just fiddling with the display a few minutes ago while driving my Bronco. I always have mine set to My View, then cycle between the ones that I have chosen to see. I didn't realize that the menu has a separate setting for Off Road that can cycle through the things that might be relevant to driving off road.

To get back to "normal", press the menu button on the steering wheel - the three horizontal bars on the left side of the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel. Somewhere between hitting the return button (looping arrow) and the up and down buttons, you'll also have the choice of My View and six others, including Off-Road. I prefer My View, where I can set which screens it allows. Normally I'm looking at something like fuel economy, but when I'm off road, I select the Off Road setting from that menu that shows me lean angles, what's currently locked in the drive train, and tire pressure, if I've aired down below 35 psi. You have to be in a 4* mode to see it all.

Page 112 of the 2021 owner's manual explains all of this (sort of).
Sponsored