ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings! We're ExoShield, a premium windshield protection manufacturer based in Ontario, Canada! We're a brand new sponsor to the forum so we wanted to introduce our product and also hook everyone here with an exclusive promo code to save some $$$ if you're looking to protect your glass.

Recently, we released ExoShield ULTRA, our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that goes on the outside of your Bronco's windshield! We've seen the comments, these windshields are breaking too easily so we developed a solution specifically for Bronco owners.

ExoShield ULTRA!
This film is different because it's made with YOU in mind. It's based on our original GT3 film, but 60% THICKER to give even more impact resistance. This allows you to drive without worry of needing another windshield replacement! With an approximate 30-minute install time, we're hoping this can be your glass protection solution!

Here's what you're really looking for-
Below is an active promo code that saves forum members 10% on ExoShield ULTRA kits for YOUR vehicle.
Type the code BUCKSTONECHIPS10 for 10% off your purchase!

We have toolkits full of everything you'd need for the installation, long and short walkthrough videos to get a clean result, written directions if that's your flavor, and shops available who can install the kit for you!

Have questions? Drop them below and we'd be happy to answer them!
Good morning
I have just contacted an authorized representative for an EXOSHIELD ULTRA installation quote on a 2023 BRONCO. This authorized dealer is located in TROIS-RIVIÈRES QUÉBEC. Will it honor your promo code for forum member.
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning
I have just contacted an authorized representative for an EXOSHIELD ULTRA installation quote on a 2023 BRONCO. This authorized dealer is located in TROIS-RIVIÈRES QUÉBEC. Will it honor your promo code for forum member.
TRACKTOY
I just received the quote from a representative of EXOCHIELD ULTRA for BRONCO in Canada (Quebec). looked at the price....Re: New Lead from XPEL
To: [email protected]; [email protected];
07/18/2023 11:25 AM
Good morning sir

First of all, thank you for contacting us for the protection of your vehicle.

For an Exoshield on your Bronco the price is $400 + taxes.

Looking forward to serving you,

Guylaine

On Tue 18 Jul 2023, 11:04 a.m., <[email protected]> wrote:

--
Francois Delage

Franchisee-Owner

B: 819-696-5758 | C: 819-668-3820 | www.PROTEXCANADA.com

MPN22BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, I am all over this, nice that it's a reasonable price too. What @PWillette said though, what are the limitations on warranty? obviously I don't expect it to handle a baseball being thrown at it, but curious as to what it 'should' be able to handle
$199 is not reasonably priced 😂

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.getexoshield.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good morning
TRACKTOY
Hi there! This forum promo code is strictly for purchases from our online shop! It does not carry over to our authorized dealers.

Thanks for asking us! Editing the thread to reflect this!

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this cause distortion with my 3M Crystalline window tint (that goes on the inside)? Are they compatible?

MileHighWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For anyone who has installed either version of exoshield - did you notice any reduced cabin temps?

I'm trying to figure out if their product has any sort of IR rejection properties, the website doesn't seem to say either way.

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.getexoshield.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will this cause distortion with my 3M Crystalline window tint (that goes on the inside)? Are they compatible?
This was a good question, so I reached out to our team for answers!

ExoShield and Crystalline are compatible together!! You may have both. If crystalline is already on the windshield and is fully cured, there should be no issues with distortion. If you're looking at doing ExoShield & the window tint at the same time, there will be a temporary distortion while the film cures. After the film is cured and set, it will be just fine!

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.getexoshield.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For anyone who has installed either version of exoshield - did you notice any reduced cabin temps?

I'm trying to figure out if their product has any sort of IR rejection properties, the website doesn't seem to say either way.
Hi there! ExoShield has no IR-rejection properties!

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold out?

Waited until August only because it’s too hot to install in NC During July. Doah

MattCO4x4

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got around to installing the Exoshield Ultra on my Bronco. Pretty straight forward if you follow the install instructions/vids. Make sure you take note regarding the squeegee technique. You need to use a good amount of pressure. I was used to PPF and you have to use more force on Exoshield because it's thicker & stiffer.

All crystal clear so far.

buschris

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I may would get this if it was $99. Way overpriced for a strip of clear film.

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@exoshield I just got around to installing the exoshield I purchased roughly a month ago. The install went well and I got most all of the water out but I am noticing some moisture and a haze on the entire windshield. Did I do something wrong or will this all clear up soon?
Sponsored