Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had weather tech in my Suburban, the liner felt thinner and didn't hold up as well. We have Husky in the F-150 and they've held up for several years. So good quality.
I've had both brands (not in a Bronco of course). I prefer the Huskys. On the models I've owned, the Huskys had more coverage and the backs had the nubs to grab the carpet. Not all vehicles have the locks to keep them in place so that makes a big difference. I think Weathertech may offer some like that now but still prefer the Huskys for slightly better coverage. Like the X Act Contour version better than the Weatherbeaters but can't go wrong with either version. Coverage between them is the same but the material they are made from is different.
thanks! Have only had weathertech and they’ve been fine. If there is a better one I’d gladly take it
Sponsored

OP
OP
mC.242

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@mC.242 why did you go with these instead of the X-Act contours? I'm just curious on what the difference is.
Honestly, I never had either one before so I just let my wallet have the deciding vote - they had a sale on when I ordered, and I also found a coupon online to get the front/rear set down to about $135.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the back seat mats blow out with the doors off? I wouldn't have thought that was a thing until I read another thread that gave us a heads up that only the fronts were secured.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the back seat mats blow out with the doors off? I wouldn't have thought that was a thing until I read another thread that gave us a heads up that only the fronts were secured.
Put some velcro tape on the bottom of the mat and on the floor (assuming no carpets) or just put the "stiff" side of the velcro tape on the bottom of the mat (should stick to the carpets)?

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone have had both husky and weather tech? Thoughts?
I'm for Husky just because of a lesser price. I've had them in my Ram for over 5 years and they still look brand new. Weather Tech are not too shabby as well. You really can't go wrong with either in my opinion.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hear that the Ford Bronco mats will as they are very light and are two pieces in the back. I'm not sure if the Husky's will as they are one piece I think and are a lot thicker and therefore, heavier.

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know how the Ford floor mats with the bronco logo compare to the Weather Tech and Husky options? I've had both Weather Tech and Husky in previous vehicles and liked them both, but wish they were more rubbery/flexible vs. hard and plastic feeling.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know how the Ford floor mats with the bronco logo compare to the Weather Tech and Husky options? I've had both Weather Tech and Husky in previous vehicles and liked them both, but wish they were more rubbery/flexible vs. hard and plastic feeling.
i read a complaint where someone said the Ford flow mats blow around the back when the doors are off! They lift up and flap around!

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i read a complaint where someone said the Ford flow mats blow around the back when the doors are off! They lift up and flap around!
I saw that post as well. I wonder if the Weather Tech or Husky mats would be any better since I don’t think they physically attach to the carpet or floor in any way either.

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had weather tech in my Suburban, the liner felt thinner and didn't hold up as well. We have Husky in the F-150 and they've held up for several years. So good quality.
I've had weather tech in my F150 and they didn't fit well and seemed floppy. Had Husky liners in my WRX and they fit perfect and I liked them better so I second your opinion.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you thought husky were too hard and plastic you had weatherbeaters. X Act is more rubbery

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you thought husky were too hard and plastic you had weatherbeaters. X Act is more rubbery
I like material 3D uses. I imagine they will have the Bronco liners soon. Not a fan of the compound Weathertech uses. My 3D lines on my SUv work great and don't move. Also not a ton of groves so easy to clean.
https://3dmatsusa.com

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT, 2020 FTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I never had either one before so I just let my wallet have the deciding vote - they had a sale on when I ordered, and I also found a coupon online to get the front/rear set down to about $135.
Share the love! Where’d you get them from?
Sponsored