First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I stopped in since there were some changes that happened at my dealership and the long story short the new Bronco Honcho at my dealer asked if I wanted to take their demo for a few days.

Gee, let me think about that….

It’s a SAS Badlands. I’m sorry for those that like it but I hate yellow cars.

63EC1B80-8A97-40F4-A9F2-918859316241.jpeg
Sponsored

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lucky... Enjoy it! :)

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped in since there were some changes that happened at my dealership and the long story short the new Bronco Honcho at my dealer asked if I wanted to take their demo for a few days.

Ford Bronco I’ve Got My Dealers Mannequin For the Next Few Days 63EC1B80-8A97-40F4-A9F2-918859316241
Not a SAS, those are the optional wheels.

Sponsored

fishahkat

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco I’ve Got My Dealers Mannequin For the Next Few Days B9B4F48F-8D49-46A0-B1A3-8AC3CE4C7794
Nice! This is the reply I got when I asked if I could take my dealership’s mannequin for a spin:

“We do have our mannequin. Unfortunately, due to Ford regulations it can't be taken for a spin. It is to be driven only as a Service loaner. It is available to sit in if you'd like.”

And then when I asked if I made a service appointment for my Ranger..

“I wish it were that easy. For now we're using it as an actual mannequin to 'model' a few Ford accessories and to try it on for size. I'm not sure when we'll hand it over to Service to use as a loaner.”

Have fun with it!!

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! This is the reply I got when I asked if I could take my dealership’s mannequin for a spin:

“We do have our mannequin. Unfortunately, due to Ford regulations it can't be taken for a spin. It is to be driven only as a Service loaner. It is available to sit in if you'd like.”

“I wish it were that easy. For now we're using it as an actual mannequin to 'model' a few Ford accessories and to try it on for size. I'm not sure when we'll hand it over to Service to use as a loaner.”

Have fun with it!!
To be fair there are several accessories in it or waiting for it.

There have been some/many issues with this dealership, I’ve had mine, and I think they are trying to smooth feathers of some of the reservation/order holders.

I’ve gotten more information from the new Bronco Honcho at my dealership in the last two days than I did in the last 18 or so months from the old one. And, so far, no cloak and dagger shit. He’s told me what he knows, what he doesn’t and what he hopes to happen.

I went in just hopping to sit in it and will have until Monday afternoon or so. Not a lot of time but I will use it.

Sponsored

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused and concerned about your reply, lol
Lol. That inflatable doll is named Judy, and some people re-enacted a scene from Game of Thrones using her.

Ford Bronco I’ve Got My Dealers Mannequin For the Next Few Days 1631379210843

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have fun with it!!
You don't need me to tell you this, but your dealer is full of s@#$. I drove my dealers mannequin yesterday three hours after he got it off the truck.
Sponsored