Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bruh, you ever see a Sonic cupholder with 4 large slushes? It's like trying to fit a size 24 chick in a size 2 dress.
No, but you could ask for 2 cupholders.
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was really upset when I first saw the leather interior on the wildtrak upon release but having it in person looks amazing. my only grip is i want the Braptor gauge cluster!!!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except the worst instrument cluster ever.

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much wasted space on the main display. An analog speedo, and a digital speedo? Not a fan of digital anything on a dash, but if you've got to put a digital speedo at least give us an analog tach. Don't get me started on the goofy displays for the different modes. It's not a video game.

Still waiting for mine, and at this point hoping that the '23 models will have a revised main display. Something more like the Raptor. Not likely, and not going to keep me from buying it.... but come on. The current display is just lame.

I do like the rest of the interior, though.

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i Can’t find the answer I have the high package coming will I have the garage door opener? Can’t find the answer
believe only the lux package get the garage opener

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why I continue to say OBX LUX Leather is the best trim/package.
It can handle all the weekend warrior off-roading and most serious rock climbing (with new tires) but have the comfort in daily driving.
- Adjustable tilt Headrests
- Rear cup holders
- Garage door opener
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- 360 cameras
- Duel AC
- Lumbar support
- Adaptive Cruise Control
And so much more.
All for under $60k out the door.

MNNTHBX

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend, Scion iQ, Aprilia RS660, Ural
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great interior, except for the part where they formulated door plastics that white streak with even the slightest touch. How you can build cars for that long, and let that happen I'll never know....

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is plenty to like, but the gauge cluster is awful (lots of comments about this), and I really don't like that they just left a hole for all the feature you didn't get on the top of the dash.

It's not even a blank spot, its and actual hole to collect grime, and remind you of the feature you didn't want, or wanted but isn't available with a manual (looking at you trail turn assist).

I also hate that the MGV and leather seats only came in black. Black is the worst possible color for convertible seats.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the extra Orange. Where did you get the door decal if you don’t mind me asking.
Unfortunately, unless I am mistaking your question, the door decal I think you’re referencing is actually the exterior door color, specific to 2-Door.

I don’t know why they didn’t integrate it for the 4-Door. It’s a really cool design touch.

All decals I implemented were from stickerfab.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bruh, you ever see a Sonic cupholder with 4 large slushes? It's like trying to fit a size 24 chick in a size 2 dress.
keep drinking that sugar water, and you might need a size 24 muu muu LOL

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the $ I’d like a damn garage door opener especially with a soft top easy Access to the portable one. So I spend $60k on a ford only to buy a Toyota Mirror to open my damn door? Ridiculous
the driver gauge cluster especially the Tach reminds me of my 1989 Taurus wagon
Ford Bronco I can’t be the only one that LOVES this….. 6F9E60A6-FE85-4859-B99B-1E56A678D4AC

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
……….interior!!

I absolutely LOVE my Bronco interior.

Everything (except parking brake) is perfectly placed and it just has a wow factor.

Do you love the interior?
Ford Bronco I can’t be the only one that LOVES this….. 6F9E60A6-FE85-4859-B99B-1E56A678D4AC
I like the Bronco interior because it's something new to look at! Most interiors all look the same with very little style change. The Bronco seems fresh. Maybe once I get used to it I'll start to see fit and finish issues or other things but the bronco is gonna be such an upgrade from what I have now that I think I'll be alright for quite a bit.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm mostly in agreement, but there's a couple key things I wish they'd have done differently:

1. the combo analog/digital cluster. I recognize that the analog gauge is there as an homage to the original having the speedo on the left of the steering column, but do one or the other. Either go all digital and have pictures of what needs to be there, or go with all analog and put a small digital info cluster in between the speedo and tach. it looks haphazard the way it is at present.

2. too many steering wheel buttons. Most of the functions of the steering wheel buttons could have been dealt with by having a second stalk on the right side of the steering wheel. This would clean up the wheel and put more controls in a functionally more logical place. i.e. at your fingers vs your thumbs

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

There is plenty to like, but the gauge cluster is awful (lots of comments about this), and I really don't like that they just left a hole for all the feature you didn't get on the top of the dash.

It's not even a blank spot, its and actual hole to collect grime, and remind you of the feature you didn't want, or wanted but isn't available with a manual (looking at you trail turn assist).

I also hate that the MGV and leather seats only came in black. Black is the worst possible color for convertible seats.
The Everglades has a light gray MGV (at least that's what the pics look like), and cupholders in the back. More reasons why the Everglades is the ultimate bonus features hack (again, according to pics, I might end up dissapointed, but neither is a deciding factor for me, just a bonus)
Sponsored