Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
Ford Bronco I canceled 1 reservation 1C68DC87-6C6E-4451-9DC0-EE678E62505A

I wanted to let everyone in this community know that I officially canceled one of my reservations. It was a late August reservation, so Grangetober people will move up one spot.

All the talk on this forum about Subaru Foresters, with their superior ground clearance, made be check out subaru.com. I was hooked the second the webpage loaded. I could instantly see me driving with a starbucks in my hand,2 kayaks on the roof rack, while hauling 4 bikes on a yakima bike rack. The payload on them is almost double of the bronco. Even or better ground clearance is the icing on the cake.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco I canceled 1 reservation Departure

I wanted to let everyone in this community know that I officially canceled one of my reservations. It was a late August reservation, so Grangetober people will move up one spot.

All the talk on this forum about Subaru Foresters, with their superior ground clearance, made be check out subaru.com. I was hooked the second the webpage loaded. I could instantly see me driving with a starbucks in my hand,2 kayaks on the roof rack, while hauling 4 bikes on a yakima bike rack. The payload on them is almost double of the bronco. Even or better ground clearance is the icing on the cake.
Wait what?
I thought you and I were going matching Beemers? WTF?

I hate you!
:love: ;)

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure your wife will be proud you came to your senses.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The best part about having a subaru tho, is that when you get one, your wife immediately gets a girlfriend with it.

Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Think of how many extra starbucks you'll be able to keep in all the cupholders now!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I'll have to guess at who made the cookie cutter SUV you drive when I see you on the road. Won't matter, I won't give it a second look. So just what exactly does the "Subaru Wave" look like?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'll have to guess at who made the cookie cutter SUV you drive when I see you on the road. Won't matter, I won't give it a second look. So just what exactly does the "Subaru Wave" look like?
I don't know, but I hear it oscillates.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Weak.

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

don’t forget the coexist sticker and Bernie 2024.

OP
OP

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model