Sponsored

Reservation canceled! I didn't do it! - RESOLVED!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I've got a message into my dealer To have him check at his end. He's well informed and totally up to speed on the time stamp importance.

This is a newer process, so you shouldn't give up yet. Check out that Reservation FAQ linked above.
Yep - your story has reinvigorated me on this!
Sponsored

MamaBurd97

Badlands
First Name
Jo-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L Badlands 2-dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still crickets! I'm trying to be patient, but the absolute lack of communication from Ford is completely unacceptable. I'm very happy with my current dealer, so trying not to be a pain in his ass.

I'm sorry you are in my club. I will continue to post updates as I get them.

UPDATE #7
This morning I did send a hail mary email to bronco@ with a full timeline of events thus far.

Is a simple email from Ford confirming the issue and a case number really too much to ask?
I
UPDATE #9

This communication went out to dealers today. Looks like manually merging the new and old reservations is the plan.

2D5E64F0-A306-4460-8EF0-2806824D637A.jpeg
I wish I had read this thread yesterday. I reserved on 14 July and converted on 22 Jan. I checked my app yesterday, because I have been concerned my reservation didn’t appear as “ordered” and I did switch my dealer. My order shows CANCELLED!
I went to the (new) dealer today and they confirmed the order was cancelled and urged me to call Ford on Monday. Should I have asked him to complete the above process? What a mess...

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I had read this thread yesterday. I reserved on 14 July and converted on 22 Jan. I checked my app yesterday, because I have been concerned my reservation didn’t appear as “ordered” and I did switch my dealer. My order shows CANCELLED!
I went to the (new) dealer today and they confirmed the order was cancelled and urged me to call Ford on Monday. Should I have asked him to complete the above process? What a mess...
Sorry to hear this. Everything should be okay.

My advise is to make sure the new dealer is the one you want. Then go ahead and make a new reservation with that dealer per the attached FAQ. Then have your dealer send the email exactly as specifield in the FAQ.

I didn't seem to get anywhere on the phones. It was only after I sent the email that I actually got any sort of response. Now I'm NOT recommending that YOU send the email. Have YOUR DEALER do it per the process. I did it as an act of desperation before that FAQ was released.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:

MamaBurd97

Badlands
First Name
Jo-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L Badlands 2-dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My advise is to make sure the new dealer is the one you want. Then go ahead and make a new reservation with that dealer per the attached FAQ. Then have your dealer send the email exactly as specifield in the FAQ.

I didn't seem to get anywhere on the phones. It was only after I sent the email that I actually got any sort of response. Now I'm NOT recommending that YOU send the email. Have YOUR DEALER do it per the process. I did it as an act of desperation before that FAQ was released.

Keep us posted.
Thanks much. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar story for me:
  1. My dealer placed my order and it never showed up on my ford.com acct as converted (they forgot to add the reservation # in wbdo).
  2. When I asked, they claimed to have fixed it and my reservation showed as converted (but plain black base image).
  3. I get a call a week later saying they placed a dupe order and would cancel the black base.
  4. I check ford.com and my reservation & black base order are canceled
  5. I get asked to place a new reservation and they will follow the above process and fix it for me.
What a mess..

rickkral

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M
I was just telling the Mrs about all the shady dealer stuff going down, so I decided to check on my reservation in my Ford account and it shows my reservation as canceled! I did no such thing! Freaking out a bit here. Yes I will be calling first thing in the AM. WTF.

i did transfer my dealer on 1/18, got confirmation email and everything looked fine in my account afterward.

E59A1FEF-A411-4F0D-9119-80E051D342C2.jpeg

UPDATE #1 - I'm on life support with an extremely faint pulse.

I spoke with Ford and they are assuring me my reservation is NOT cancelled. They don't know why it's showing that way in my account and can't fix it. It's still too early to call my Dealer.

UPDATE #2. Pulse is much stronger now. Breathing on my own.

My dealer didn't return my call. So I've transferred to a new dealer with great communication. My reservation still shows cancelled, but nothing was said by the Ford rep I talked to. Makes me feel much better. Hope to get an order in soon!

UPDATE #3: Back on life support

Was supposed to meet with my dealer this morning to get my order in and he just sent me this...

"Hey Good morning Matt, Sorry to alarm you on this but when I went to check your order just now it is showing cancelled on January 20.

Did you talk to the Ford help line yesterday? It may be an issue with transferring or they are in the middle of it?"

I'm still going to meet with the dealer this morning. This is sooo messed up!

UPDATE #4

Dealer #1 just called me out of the blue. I assume to convert my reservation to order. I let him know I transferred and that we were unable to put in the order because they cancelled my reservation. I asked if it was something he could fix. He claimed they he can't and that they don't have the ability cancel, which my current dealer confirmed can be done.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning to get here so I can call Ford again. I can't believe I'm the only one that's had this happen.

Also ironic that dealer #2 called me Saturday as I was headed out the door to meet with Dealer #3.

UPDATE #5

Spoke with Ford customer service again. Still no answers. My case is supposedly being escalated. Should hear something in a "couple days". If I don't die from lack of sleep first.

UPDATE #6
I called Ford for an update. They couldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke with couldn't even find record of my call yesterday. Don't know if that call was recorded in some other system or what. They suggested I have my dealer call his rep, so I did.

Per my dealers Ford rep, they are having me do the new reservation/merge with old time stamp process. I really hope this works.

more information provided by @DealerInsider here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onverted-bronco-order-story-developing.11870/

UPDATE #7
This morning I did send a hail mary email to bronco@ with a full timeline of events thus far.

Is a simple email from Ford confirming the issue and a case number really too much to ask?

UPDATE #8 - Ford just hit me with a defibrillator!

Received an email! Finally! Something! All is not lost just yet.

UPDATE #9

This communication went out to dealers today. Looks like manually merging the new and old reservations is the plan.

UPDATE #10 I'm Back Bitches! w00t! w00t!

I decided to do another depressing check of my account and...

The new reservation is showing the correct date! Now I just hope that the reservation number truly does not play a role in build order and it's all time stamp and build options.

7A895029-BFFB-468B-BC82-2E31DF31085D.jpeg

UPDATE #11

My order is in! Shows correct date on dealer side.
morning. Im having the same issues for 3 months after a dealer transfer was completed, the new dealer has no idea how to get it done. Who from Ford sent you an email? I need to speak to someone that can get it done. Thanks

rickkral

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Keep us posted.
What email address did you send to that you actually got a response?

rickkral

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just telling the Mrs about all the shady dealer stuff going down, so I decided to check on my reservation in my Ford account and it shows my reservation as canceled! I did no such thing! Freaking out a bit here. Yes I will be calling first thing in the AM. WTF.

i did transfer my dealer on 1/18, got confirmation email and everything looked fine in my account afterward.

I spoke with Ford and they are assuring me my reservation is NOT cancelled. They don't know why it's showing that way in my account and can't fix it. It's still too early to call my Dealer.

My dealer didn't return my call. So I've transferred to a new dealer with great communication. My reservation still shows cancelled, but nothing was said by the Ford rep I talked to. Makes me feel much better. Hope to get an order in soon!

Was supposed to meet with my dealer this morning to get my order in and he just sent me this...

"Hey Good morning Matt, Sorry to alarm you on this but when I went to check your order just now it is showing cancelled on January 20.

Did you talk to the Ford help line yesterday? It may be an issue with transferring or they are in the middle of it?"

UPDATE #4

Dealer #1 just called me out of the blue. I assume to convert my reservation to order. I let him know I transferred and that we were unable to put in the order because they cancelled my reservation. I asked if it was something he could fix. He claimed they he can't and that they don't have the ability cancel, which my current dealer confirmed can be done.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning to get here so I can call Ford again. I can't believe I'm the only one that's had this happen.

Also ironic that dealer #2 called me Saturday as I was headed out the door to meet with Dealer #3.

UPDATE #5

Spoke with Ford customer service again. Still no answers. My case is supposedly being escalated. Should hear something in a "couple days". If I don't die from lack of sleep first.

UPDATE #6
I called Ford for an update. They couldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke with couldn't even find record of my call yesterday. Don't know if that call was recorded in some other system or what. They suggested I have my dealer call his rep, so I did.

Per my dealers Ford rep, they are having me do the new reservation/merge with old time stamp process. I really hope this works.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onverted-bronco-order-story-developing.11870/

UPDATE #7

UPDATE #9

The new reservation is showing the correct date! Now I just hope that the reservation number truly does not play a role in build order and it's all time stamp and build options.

UPDATE #11

I have the same issues but no help from Ford customer service - they have no clue why my new dealer can't order! Since you actually got a reply and something done, can you give us the email address you are using to contact Ford?

rickkral

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
I have the same issues but no help from Ford customer service - they have no clue why my new dealer can't order! Since you actually got a reply and something done, can you give us the email address you are using to contact Ford?

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE #4

UPDATE #5

UPDATE #6

UPDATE #7

UPDATE #9

UPDATE #11

I was deleted accidentally during the October ordering process. Pretty sure my dealer didn't follow this process bc my reservation changed to a stock order, but still resolved and I'm picking up next weekend.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My issue happened very early on. I don't think the bronco at ford address would help now. Maybe try sending @Ford Motor Company a message here on the forum.

If you haven't already, start a new thread with your specific details. However it seems things are pretty grim these days.
Sponsored