Sponsored

Reservation canceled! I didn't do it! - RESOLVED!

Uwdawg631

Wildtrak
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Ford Fusion's, yes 2, his and hers, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE #5

Spoke with Ford customer service again. Still no answers. My case is supposedly being escalated. Should hear something in a "couple days". If I don't die from lack of sleep first.
Hey neighbor.....sorry brother. Hang in there and I am hoping things work out for you. What a shit storm this has caused for you. This whole process of getting a new rig like this is supposed to be fun and exciting, right????
Sponsored

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE #6
I called Ford for an update. They couldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke with couldn't even find record of my call yesterday. Don't know if that call was recorded in some other system or what. They suggested I have my dealer call his rep, so I did.

Per my dealers Ford rep, they are having me do the new reservation/merge with old time stamp process. I really hope this works.

more information provided by @DealerInsider here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onverted-bronco-order-story-developing.11870/

Last edited:

Cuddlefinger

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
UPDATE #6
I called Ford for an update. They couldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke with couldn't even find record of my call yesterday. Don't know if that call was recorded in some other system or what. They suggested I have my dealer call his rep, so I did.

Per my dealers Ford rep, they are having me do the new reservation/merge with old time stamp process. I really hope this works.

more information provided by @DealerInsider here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onverted-bronco-order-story-developing.11870/
What ended up happening? My order just got cancelled for no reason and my sales rep is telling me to contact ford. Wasn't trying to transfer dealerships or anything. I am of the opinion that it was something that the rep did while trying to convert my order.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What ended up happening? My order just got cancelled for no reason and my sales rep is telling me to contact ford. Wasn't trying to transfer dealerships or anything. I am of the opinion that it was something that the rep did while trying to convert my order.
Still crickets! I'm trying to be patient, but the absolute lack of communication from Ford is completely unacceptable. I'm very happy with my current dealer, so trying not to be a pain in his ass.

I'm sorry you are in my club. I will continue to post updates as I get them.

UPDATE #7
This morning I did send a hail mary email to bronco@ with a full timeline of events thus far.

Is a simple email from Ford confirming the issue and a case number really too much to ask?

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE #4

Dealer #1 just called me out of the blue. I assume to convert my reservation to order. I let him know I transferred and that we were unable to put in the order because they cancelled my reservation. I asked if it was something he could fix. He claimed they he can't and that they don't have the ability cancel, which my current dealer confirmed can be done.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning to get here so I can call Ford again. I can't believe I'm the only one that's had this happen.

Also ironic that dealer #2 called me Saturday as I was headed out the door to meet with Dealer #3.
For the love of all that is good and holy with a forum.......

EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST TO INCLUDE EVERY UPDATE AND LIST THEM NUMERICALLY AS YOU HAVE DONE SO WITH THE FOUR FOLLOW-UP POSTS!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the love of all that is good and holy with a forum.......

EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST TO INCLUDE EVERY UPDATE AND LIST THEM NUMERICALLY AS YOU HAVE DONE SO WITH THE FOUR FOLLOW-UP POSTS!!!!
I'll try to jump on the PC and do that this evening.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE #8 - Ford just hit me with a defibrillator!

Received an email! Finally! Something! All is not lost just yet.

Thank you for the feedback.

Your dealer’s rep reached out and we have updated your order. We are working to improve the call center performance on these issues.

The expected conversion time is 1-2 weeks.

You have until March 19th to convert your reservation. It should allow ample time to get everything sorted.

Thank you,

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATE #9

This communication went out to dealers today. Looks like manually merging the new and old reservations is the plan.

Ford Bronco Reservation canceled! I didn't do it!  - RESOLVED! 2D5E64F0-A306-4460-8EF0-2806824D637A
Do you have this whole FAQ to post?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE #10 I'm Back Bitches! w00t! w00t!

I decided to do another depressing check of my account and...

The new reservation is showing the correct date! Now I just hope that the reservation number truly does not play a role in build order and it's all time stamp and build options.

Ford Bronco Reservation canceled! I didn't do it!  - RESOLVED! 7A895029-BFFB-468B-BC82-2E31DF31085D

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE #10 I'm Back Bitches! w00t! w00t!

I decided to do another depressing check of my account and...

The new reservation is showing the correct date! Now I just hope that the reservation number truly does not play a role in build order and it's all time stamp and build options.

Ford Bronco Reservation canceled! I didn't do it!  - RESOLVED! 7A895029-BFFB-468B-BC82-2E31DF31085D
Check with your dealer about what timestamp they see on their end. I had a similar issue and Ford supposedly adjusted my timestamp of my second reservation to be the same as my original cancelled reservation and on the Ford.com website, it looked like that happened. However, when working with my dealer, the dealer is seeing the actual timestamp of when I placed the second reservation. In other words, the customer-facing timestamp is showing one time/date while the ordering system at the dealer is showing a much later one (and that's the date that puts you in "line" for ordering).

I called Ford out for being shady and I called out the Bronco Marketing Manager for being a trickster as I assume they just wanted me to shut up and when I saw that the ford.com date was "corrected", I did.

Now they told me they can't do anything about it...

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check with your dealer about what timestamp they see on their end. I had a similar issue and Ford supposedly adjusted my timestamp of my second reservation to be the same as my original cancelled reservation and on the Ford.com website, it looked like that happened. However, when working with my dealer, the dealer is seeing the actual timestamp of when I placed the second reservation. In other words, the customer-facing timestamp is showing one time/date while the ordering system at the dealer is showing a much later one (and that's the date that puts you in "line" for ordering).

I called Ford out for being shady and I called out the Bronco Marketing Manager for being a trickster as I assume they just wanted me to shut up and when I saw that the ford.com date was "corrected", I did.

Now they told me they can't do anything about it...
Thanks for the info. I've got a message into my dealer to have him check at his end. He's well informed and totally up to speed on the time stamp importance.

This is a newer process, so you shouldn't give up yet. Check out that Reservation FAQ linked above.
Sponsored