Sponsored

I can't believe I'm here, never even considered owning a Ford.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Until the 2-door Broncos came out.

I'm a retired mechanic and auto repair shop owner (25+ years, imports). I've owned more cars than I can count. Small import cars mostly, with the exception of my 2000 Chevy Astro work van. The only 4x4 my wife and I own (together 42 years) is a nice 1995 Samurai we bought out of Texas.

We're looking forward to purchasing a Bronco as we've always been fans of 2-Door, manual transmission vehicles, but never really cared for the Jeeps. As everyone knows, 2-doors and manual transmissions are scarce (we have a MINI Hardtop now) so we were happy to see Ford produce the Bronco in that configuration.

Even though I don't know much about Fords specifically, I'm hoping I can contribute here somehow.

~~ Tim

Ford Bronco I can't believe I'm here, never even considered owning a Ford. 00707_1YG6Vw8RC2T_1200x900 (2)
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome!

That Samurai brings back memories. I had a 1989 Sierra (that’s what they were called in Australia) 1.3l gutless wonder - that took us everywhere except over the high sand dunes which I couldn’t hit fast enough to overcome the lack of power. I agree with you on all counts except the door count - I need 4!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome, and glad to have you. Takes all kinds and glad you have an open mind to other platforms, many do not.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet Samurai!!! As I wrote that it sounds like a Christopher Lloyd line from Back to the Future, lol... On a serious note, Welcome to the Thunderdome!!!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome!
Retired mechanic, eh?
I know how to put gas in a car, check oil, and in theory, I could change a tire. Be careful, I might bug you with a lot of questions.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feel ya. 33 years of Toyota. Now this if it ever happens.

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until the 2-door Broncos came out.

I'm a retired mechanic and auto repair shop owner (25+ years, imports). I've owned more cars than I can count. Small import cars mostly, with the exception of my 2000 Chevy Astro work van. The only 4x4 my wife and I own (together 42 years) is a nice 1995 Samurai we bought out of Texas.

We're looking forward to purchasing a Bronco as we've always been fans of 2-Door, manual transmission vehicles, but never really cared for the Jeeps. As everyone knows, 2-doors and manual transmissions are scarce (we have a MINI Hardtop now) so we were happy to see Ford produce the Bronco in that configuration.

Even though I don't know much about Fords specifically, I'm hoping I can contribute here somehow.

~~ Tim

Ford Bronco I can't believe I'm here, never even considered owning a Ford. 266531892_4599201833495140_6990785664416901108_n

Welcome! Sweet Sami, love that it's stock.

I'm also an auto repair shop owner, and been married 48 years. Also owned a ton of vehicles, and a bunch of them have been Jeeps. A few years ago I owned a dozen. I've been selling a few of them in anticipation of getting the Bronco. I've owned mostly Fords and Jeeps, so it was hard to not be interested in the Bronco. :)

Richard

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a lifelong ford owner I highly recommend that you all cancel your orders and run, don't walk, away. Once you own a ford it will ruin you, and never try out an F series.
Ok, enough sarcasm. But I am serious. :)
Sponsored