Sponsored

I can't believe I'm here, never even considered owning a Ford.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜19 Raptor, โ€˜21 Macan S, โ€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You just made @Tricky Dick week with that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snydermann

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2-Door is life, 2-door is Love.
Growing up driving cars from the 1960s and 1970s, 4-door cars were your grandparent's cars. No teenager or young man wanted to drive a 4-door car, they just weren't cool. I guess I just never evolved from that opinion. Plus, no kids, so we just don't need the extra doors.

I have zero interest in a 4-door Bronco. They should have named it something other than Bronco, in my opinion.

OP
OP
Snydermann

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a lifelong ford owner I highly recommend that you all cancel your orders and run, don't walk, away. Once you own a ford it will ruin you, and never try out an F series.
Ok, enough sarcasm. But I am serious. :)
I was never anti-Ford or anything along those lines. I drove mostly imports and the occasional Chevy, preference toward Chevy as my first real car was a 1972 Chevelle SS 402 (purchased 1982).

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was never anti-Ford or anything along those lines. I drove mostly imports and the occasional Chevy, preference toward Chevy as my first real car was a 1972 Chevelle SS 402 (purchased 1982).
I was just having fun and did not mean to imply your were anti ford. Muscle cars rock regardless of make. I wish I had your old Chevelle. I did own one import in the past and my father was not thrilled. He was a lifelong union ford employee and I still have family employed there.

OP
OP
Snydermann

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You just made @Tricky Dick week with that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hesitated posting that photo, but it's the closest thing I've got to anything like a Bronco. I'm pleased it was well received.

The Samurai is a 1995, 80,000 original one owner miles. Fuel injected w/air, one of only 650 sold here in 1995. A buddy and I flew to Texas and we drove it 1800 miles home to Pennsylvania. Zero problems. I've been slowly restoring it over the years.

Ford Bronco I can't believe I'm here, never even considered owning a Ford. Samurai repair

Rear differential rebuild.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snydermann

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was just having fun and did not mean to imply your were anti ford. Muscle cars rock regardless of make. I wish I had your old Chevelle. I did own one import in the past and my father was not thrilled. He was a lifelong union ford employee and I still have family employed there.
I know you were. :)

Of all the cars I owned the Chevelle SS is the one I'd want back. But it's probably worth a fortune today.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Iโ€™ve never looked twice at new Ford until the 2 door Bronco was rumored.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a lifelong ford owner I highly recommend that you all cancel your orders and run, don't walk, away. Once you own a ford it will ruin you, and never try out an F series.
Ok, enough sarcasm. But I am serious. :)
:giggle:

I'm on my 5th F series. Current one is a 2000 F450 with pick up conversion and full air bag suspension, with 72 gal fuel and manual, and 56k original miles. Awesome truck. I've had quite a few Fords, and imports, the only Chevy I've ever owned was a '56 Bel Air.
Sponsored