First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of you guys are absurdly ignorant or just have never seen more than an accident or 2... There’s no science.
Well there you go... There's no science folks, now move along, and don't follow the science. You can deactivate the air bags and remove your seat belts.

Let me ask this, have you ever written up someone for not wearing a seatbelt? If so, you have some soul searching to do.
Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re undoubtedly one of the ignoramuses questioning whether this vehicle actually flipped 6 times.
my point is (which you clearly don’t understand) is no one can look at this pic and determine it did or didn’t flip 5-6 times. Don’t be an ignorant know it all. You don’t know. I don’t know. But I’m 100% I’m more experienced in this field than you are 😂

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop asking what happened!! He shouldn’t go on a public forum and discuss details. There’s a good chance he is at fault in some way, so publicly acknowledging that does not help him. It would only satisfy your personal curiosity.
then they shouldn't have posted it

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry for your ordeal OP, and the people that think it necessary to comment on number of flips. Strange thing to fixate on.

Who cares about number of flips. Important thing is you are ok and I hope things work out for you..

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

then they shouldn't have posted it
It looks like we’re not going to agree, which is not uncommon or troubling to me. The point I was making is that posting pictures of a wrecked vehicle on a public road (which everyone can see) is very different from giving detailed testimony to the event. Accident and insurance investigators have unlimited access to the scene and pictures, but not to the driver’s testimony. They are two very different things.

Sponsored

Macjc

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mazda CX50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm glad your ok, that should buff out

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad the OP is OK. Sad that the woman is dead. And, after reading 13 pages of comments, just a little more educated on the types of humans I’m sharing this board with. But not surprised.

To the OP I will offer this advice: try to force yourself to stay positive. Focus on the fact that you are alive and healthy and survived what very well could have been the forever end of you.

Yes, sucks the Bronco’s dead. But think back on how many “irreplaceable“ things you’ve had in your life that have been long ago replaced. You’ll get another car and the Bronco will become just another story someday. That is for certain.

What matters most is: you’ll be here to tell that story. And that is a reason to celebrate. Every day.

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's next just makes me sick but at least I'm still alive

20221227_103410 (1).jpg

20221227_103342.jpg

20221227_103335.jpg
im no collision expert but unless you rolled that in the sand or snow i don't believe you, roof is only scratched hood corners undented to flip a vehicle 5 or 6 times would cause a lot more damage.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some of you guys are absurdly ignorant or just have never seen more than an accident or 2. As a 14 year LEO working in a city that has one of the most accidents in the country, I’ve seen my fair share of brutal accidents as well as accidents that were minor but had major damage. There’s no science. Some cars can spin and flip and turn over and fly and you’d be surprised at how intact they stay. Other cars are completely destroyed. I’ve seen “low speed” TCs where the engine is pushed up into the interior and the vehicle is totaled and high speed TCs where damage is minimal and no one survived and others where damage is major and folks survive. When it’s your time, it’s your time.
The speculation about how many times this guy flipped is absurd. 99% of you have no clue what you’re talking about 😂😂😂
OK, I'll bite. How many of those that rolled 5 or 6 times, knew it with 100% accuracy, it was 5 or 6 rolls?? (just sayin :) )

In the OP defense, I'm pretty sure on my second roll, I "breezed" right by the passenger side.
(so I guess some of the rolls could have had the roof completely in the air).

AIR2.jpg

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, I'll bite. How many of those that rolled 5 or 6 times, knew it with 100% accuracy, it was 5 or 6 rolls?? (just sayin :) )

In the OP defense, I'm pretty sure on my second roll, I "breezed" right by the passenger side.
(so I guess some of the rolls could have had the roof completely in the air).

Ford Bronco I flipped my Bronco about 5 or 6 times AIR2
Who knows how many people “know”how many times the flipped…maybe there was a wit? Maybe the OP just remembers….maybe it’s just really idiotic for the majority of replies here to question how many times it flipped? The responses in thread are absurd. Oughta be locked already for idiocy.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad the OP is OK. Sad that the woman is dead. And, after reading 13 pages of comments, just a little more educated on the types of humans I’m sharing this board with. But not surprised.

To the OP I will offer this advice: try to force yourself to stay positive. Focus on the fact that you are alive and healthy and survived what very well could have been the forever end of you.

Yes, sucks the Bronco’s dead. But think back on how many “irreplaceable“ things you’ve had in your life that have been long ago replaced. You’ll get another car and the Bronco will become just another story someday. That is for certain.

What matters most is: you’ll be here to tell that story. And that is a reason to celebrate. Every day.
sadly, yes, on your first part there. I am still, as jaded as I am becoming to people, surprised at the sheer lack of decency, respect, or empathy from some.
I am just an anonymous forum dude from somewhere else, in front of a PC, and my opinion and a dollar will get you a soda somewhere. But I expected better.
Regardless that the lady was at fault, it is not a death sentence to be at-fault, and that's exactly what it ended up being.
For her.
For her family.
Maybe she had some medical issue or emergency?
Maybe she was a nurse who just got done working a double shift and saved the life of someone else, but nodded off for just a brief second?
Maybe she was the sole parent and income?

So quick to judge.
So quick to offer up expert opinion and cold-heartedness.

OP, glad you are mostly ok here. So many are not. Personal loss here speaking.
Things are just things.
Yes, it sucks.
Yes, it is added stress you didn't ask for.
But in the end you'll come out fine, I'm sure.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who knows how many people “know”how many times the flipped…maybe there was a wit? Maybe the OP just remembers….maybe it’s just really idiotic for the majority of replies here to question how many times it flipped? The responses in thread are absurd. Oughta be locked already for idiocy.
You came in hot and heavy about what an expert you are (and how dumb the rest of us are), so you should know the statistics of what people claim after an accident, vs what really happened.

5 or 6 rolls would seem to indicate a fairly horrific accident, maybe people want to know if the Bronco really held up as well as it looks.