Sponsored

I got lucky. Bronco 2-Door Ford Performance model, arrived 2 weeks after ordering.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I was definitely super confused by your title, especially given where you posted this..

Sponsored

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a SAS, those are not 35's!

• Love
Reactions: jon

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Poor quality control - those door gaps look too big!

Sponsored

ToddReynolds

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was excited when it was delivered to my home, however, it's smaller than I thought. :)

Ford Bronco I got lucky. Bronco 2-Door Ford Performance model, arrived 2 weeks after ordering. IMG_6343

Ford Bronco I got lucky. Bronco 2-Door Ford Performance model, arrived 2 weeks after ordering. IMG_6343
Haha I got it as well and thought the same thing regarding the size. I do like the little display case it came in and everything. I might even try to use the box underneath it to display as well.

OP
OP
supaDean

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha I got it as well and thought the same thing regarding the size. I do like the little display case it came in and everything. I might even try to use the box underneath it to display as well.
The case I received had chaffing and a scratch right out of the box. Mattel are being extremely difficult to deal with to get a return label because, as they say, I'm in Canada. They can't issue a return label outside of the USA. They are also asking for photos of the defect but the case is so reflective I can't capture the defect in an image. I have a feeling I'm emailing a robot so may try calling, but I am less than impressed with Mattel. This was my first collector purchase and I probably won't buy from then again because of this experience. Too bad for a "genuine Ford licensed" product.

OP
OP
supaDean

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The case I received had chaffing and a scratch right out of the box. Mattel are being extremely difficult to deal with to get a return label because, as they say, I'm in Canada. They can't issue a return label outside of the USA. They are also asking for photos of the defect but the case is so reflective I can't capture the defect in an image. I have a feeling I'm emailing a robot so may try calling, but I am less than impressed with Mattel. This was my first collector purchase and I probably won't buy from then again because of this experience. Too bad for a "genuine Ford licensed" product.
UPDATE: Mattel refunded the item minus shipping.
Sponsored