Sponsored

I got pulled over in my Bronco. (Spoiler, he just wanted to look at it up close.)

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's basically it. Cop pulled me over yesterday, asked if I were in a hurry to go anywhere after he took my license, LTC and registration. Spent a few minutes asking questions about the vehicle. Engine, performance, etc. I tried not be to annoyed, it was a younger guy and he was obviously excited to see one in person, but it still kind of annoyed me. If he had followed me half a block further he would have seen me pull into Dugg's for lunch and could have talked to me there.

Told me to have a nice day and thanked me for my time.

Ford Bronco I got pulled over in my Bronco.  (Spoiler, he just wanted to look at it up close.) 66061065800__28FAF3D4-9A98-4ED5-A7B0-148B8B09EB0D (1)

Ford Bronco I got pulled over in my Bronco.  (Spoiler, he just wanted to look at it up close.) 66086728556__1D97445A-8D1C-4D6C-A294-96440831DBCE

Coincidentally enough, I had another police officer compliment it on the same stretch of road two days before. He was riding passenger and saw I had my window down and he rolled down his window and said "Nice ride!" and gave me a thumbs up as his partner was passing me.

At this point, I've been stopped about eight times in parking lots by people asking questions. I had a guy walk up to me at the gun range and start asking question because he saw me get out of it on my way in.

Lots of waves from Jeepers and lots of waves from random people. Quite a few thumbs up, especially when I'm just sitting stopped at places.

The most frequent comments I get are, "I love this color!" and "Wow! The two door is way bigger than I thought it would be!" Well, along with, "This doesn't look like the Broncos I've seen! What is this?"

All in all, it gets a lot of attention. I just hope I don't get pulled over again. 🤣
Sponsored

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thankful for the cops. Still, my heart skips a beat when I see a blue light turn on in my rearview. That would annoy me going through all that for him just to talk about my ride.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you please share a picture of your 2 door? I live in a small tourist town. No full size broncos around. I'm sure I will be stopped too if and when I finally get mine

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you please share a picture of your 2 door? I live in a small tourist town. No full size broncos around. I'm sure I will be stopped too if and when I finally get mine
Done and done.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's basically it. Cop pulled me over yesterday, asked if I were in a hurry to go anywhere after he took my license, LTC and registration. Spent a few minutes asking questions about the vehicle. Engine, performance, etc. I tried not be to annoyed, it was a younger guy and he was obviously excited to see one in person, but it still kind of annoyed me. If he had followed me half a block further he would have seen me pull into Dugg's for lunch and could have talked to me there.

Were you actually speeding? Be honest. 😉

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although he didn't mean anything negative by it, that is slightly annoying. It's even stranger that he took your papers/licence, even though he was just pulling you over to check out your vehicle??

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you actually speeding? Be honest. 😉
Nope. I don't speed, I'm never in a hurry. I was probably doing two or three under the limit.

Although he didn't mean anything negative by it, that is slightly annoying. It's even stranger that he took your papers/licence, even though he was just pulling you over to check out your vehicle??
I'm pretty sure they have to ask for that if they stop you. I think it's compulsory if they make the stop. They don't have to run it, just a visual check at minimum, I believe.

I still have dealer plates on my truck.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lol same here! Driving in RI the other day thru a construction area cop yell at me pull it over! I was thinking o great what did I do... he gets to me and said did I scare u (yes)lol
he just wanted to check it out, it was the first one he has seen and his order still has no build date

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco I got pulled over in my Bronco.  (Spoiler, he just wanted to look at it up close.) 66086728556__1D97445A-8D1C-4D6C-A294-96440831DBCE

Coincidentally enough, I had another police officer compliment it on the same stretch of road two days before. He was riding passenger and saw I had my window down and he rolled down his window and said "Nice ride!" and gave me a thumbs up as his partner was passing me.

At this point, I've been stopped about eight times in parking lots by people asking questions. I had a guy walk up to me at the gun range and start asking question because he saw me get out of it on my way in.

Lots of waves from Jeepers and lots of waves from random people. Quite a few thumbs up, especially when I'm just sitting stopped at places.

The most frequent comments I get are, "I love this color!" and "Wow! The two door is way bigger than I thought it would be!" Well, along with, "This doesn't look like the Broncos I've seen! What is this?"

All in all, it gets a lot of attention. I just hope I don't get pulled over again. 🤣
Love this story! I personally have never gotten out of a ticket but knowing that the police admire the new Bronco...gives me hope! 😂

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I see that as paying it forward. One day you may get pulled over by the same cop for something you actually did and he may let you off because you were nice to him in your first encounter.

Karma - it’s a real thing!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was stopped Saturday morning. But unfortunately he wanted to know why I was going 40 in a 30! He gave me a warning and then started asking about the Bronco! Whew!
Sponsored