MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the MY24 will have standard features that MY23 only have as options, one should just order what they want and pay the price increase on the 24. Once the 24’s start coming in the 23’s that remain won’t be ADM. My dealer has a $5K ADM on all there lot Broncos ( Braptor included). I have no idea if that is chiseled in stone or is negotiable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tourproto

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the MY24 will have standard features that MY23 only have as options, one should just order what they want and pay the price increase on the 24. Once the 24’s start coming in the 23’s that remain won’t be ADM. My dealer has a $5K ADM on all there lot Broncos ( Braptor included). I have no idea if that is chiseled in stone or is negotiable.
I am Surprised that there is a Braptor for sale at only $5k over MSRP anywhere that isn’t snapped up.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco was declined by the party who ordered it - the dealer wanted a $15K ADM. After me declining to pay the 3 counter offers on the ADM and then walking out, the salesman came back with a $500 over MSRP. Before COVID I always paid below MSRP on any new vehicles....now its a little more difficult to do that.

They don't seem to have an issue getting the ADM from some people, but I tend to buy later in the month when they are trying to get the units sold numbers up and they are a bit more willing to negotiating the ADM.
Sponsored