First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I sold my Lincoln suv yesterday. I had an offer I did not want to pass up. My wife has her new Range Rover, my boys have thier cars. I sold my Mustang GT a couple months back. Now I am down to my 1952 M38. I didnt even get to order MY22 Bronco yet. So, what do I buy? I need something to hold me over. Its ironic and funny. Anyone else here in the same spot as me? In my 50 years of driving, never been in this spot. 😂
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've never been afoot 'cause I keep plenty of rolling stock around, but I sure have missed my LJ since June, sold in anticipation of my June 21 (then 7/5 then 7/05, then 7/23 now ???) build date.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sold my Lincoln suv yesterday. I had an offer I did not want to pass up. My wife has her new Range Rover, my boys have thier cars. I sold my Mustang GT a couple months back. Now I am down to my 1952 M38. I didnt even get to order MY22 Bronco yet. So, what do I buy? I need something to hold me over. Its ironic and funny. Anyone else here in the same spot as me? In my 50 years of driving, never been in this spot. 😂
I’m right there with you. Sold an Acadia a year ago and went down to a one car family to save for the Bronco. But my one car is an 08 Escape and not a Range Rover 😂. Can you swing sharing a car for a while? My wife just ordered a Bronco Sport and she got her VIN two days after she reserved. So now my Bronco and her Bronco Sport are scheduled to be built the same week 😆. Maybe you order a Bronco Sport. The resale value right now is great. You might make some money.

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've never been afoot 'cause I keep plenty of rolling stock around, but I sure have missed my LJ since June, sold in anticipation of my June 21 (then 7/5 then 7/05, then 7/23 now ???) build date.
I hope you get it soon. I started offing stuff do I could just pay for the Bronco, no loan. We will see how good I thunk this out. LOL Might have shot myself in the foot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m right there with you. Sold an Acadia a year ago and went down to a one car family to save for the Bronco. But my one car is an 08 Escape and not a Range Rover 😂. Can you swing sharing a car for a while? My wife just ordered a Bronco Sport and she got her VIN two days after she reserved. So now my Bronco and her Bronco Sport are scheduled to be built the same week 😆. Maybe you order a Bronco Sport. The resale value right now is great. You might make some money.
Nah, we cant share. Of course the boys are always on the move, job & girlfriends. Lucky I see them. My bride just retired shes on the run to. Other retired lady friends, tennis, family. And that was "her " retirement trea that RR. . I am on the move to, with my retirement friends. I just need to find myself a hold me over ride. It will be interesting to see what I find. My wife showed me a Smart car. I couldnt stop laughing. Only 102 thousand miles on it. 😂

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get a Harley, oh wait, Jersey in September…. I guess you get a flipper.

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get a Harley, oh wait, Jersey in September…. I guess you get a flipper.
I sold my dresser in the Spring, I have been riding Harleys 50 years. After 2 bad wrecks over those years. It was time to stop riding. I rode cold days in the winter. Just not in snow.

20200511_180653.jpg

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sold my dresser in the Spring, I have been riding Harleys 50 years. After 2 bad wrecks over those years. It was time to stop riding. I rode cold days in the winter. Just not in snow.

Ford Bronco I sold my car yesterday. NOW WHAT? 20200511_180653
Nice ride. Always a rough departure… I’ve let a few go over the years myself. This is my current side piece

3C435E9B-CD91-4007-A13F-0B20BDFF119C.jpeg

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice ride. Always a rough departure… I’ve let a few go over the years myself. This is my current side piece

Ford Bronco I sold my car yesterday. NOW WHAT? 3C435E9B-CD91-4007-A13F-0B20BDFF119C
Shes sweet. I never could get used to ape hangers, even mini apes. The last 2 bikes were dressers. The old mans ride. Comfort while you cruise. Thanks for sharing.. 👍

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shes sweet. I never could get used to ape hangers, even mini apes. The last 2 bikes were dressers. The old mans ride. Comfort while you cruise. Thanks for sharing.. 👍
Thx buddy. I was in the same boat and when I bought her, she already had the bars ai said the same thing. After riding a bit, I realized how comfortable they really were. Anyway, good luck with your dilemma. I say get an easy flip for short term use.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You all beat me to it. Was going to suggest a bike. I haven't had a 4-wheel vehicle in almost a decade and haven't missed it at all. But I'm also spoiled by year-round-consistent weather.

Ford Bronco I sold my car yesterday. NOW WHAT? PXL_20210806_231447074

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to get my 87 GT Mustang rolling after 20 years of sitting. Been driving that when I have too. Turned my F-150 lease in back in Sept of 2020.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sold my car a year ago. You're just screwed.
Sponsored