First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been fun, but I don’t have it in me anymore! I emailed my dealer on Friday to cancel my Bronco, figuring it probably wasn’t even on Ford’s radar yet anyway. Dealer said they totally understand, but that they would keep the order in place and give me first refusal when it comes in. Wicked psyched to have ordered my ‘22 Colorado ZR2 Bison with 2.8L Duramax yesterday, and the order was already accepted by GM! So, sometime in 2024 or so, if my Ford dealer honors the msrp on my original order, I may just have a Bronco to give away for a cool $80k or so hahaha! Just kidding? Hang in there, people, you are better men than me, and FAR better women!

FFAA2EB7-7D1A-47CA-A9D0-A7E4DDAE94D5.jpeg
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't blame you! Congrats on the ZR2, it looks great!

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is what sucks. The dealer keeps the reservation and the long timers wait.
Stupid.

This has been fun, but I don’t have it in me anymore! I emailed my dealer on Friday to cancel my Bronco, figuring it probably wasn’t even on Ford’s radar yet anyway. Dealer said they totally understand, but that they would keep the order in place and give me first refusal when it comes in. Wicked psyched to have ordered my ‘22 Colorado ZR2 Bison with 2.8L Duramax yesterday, and the order was already accepted by GM! So, sometime in 2024 or so, if my Ford dealer honors the msrp on my original order, I may just have a Bronco to give away for a cool $80k or so hahaha! Just kidding? Hang in there, people, you are better men than me, and FAR better women!

FFAA2EB7-7D1A-47CA-A9D0-A7E4DDAE94D5.jpeg

OP
OP
KennethBinghorn
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what sucks. The dealer keeps the reservation and the long timers wait.
Stupid.
I guarantee by the time I hear that mine is on it’s way to the dealer, they’ll be all over the road. Look at it as a somewhat unique build that will be on the market sometime, not something that’s holding up your Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KennethBinghorn
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love my zr2 duramax. It has been through some gnarly trails.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely love that truck!

Last month, my bro-in-law offered me his well-maintained and loaded land cruiser, an absolute favorite of mine. Immediately said yes, since I had asked him for a "right of first refusal" five years ago

One of my sons in CA was in absolute need of a car, so I gave him my brother's offer, which he took immediately. I had a sinking feeling, since I've been waiting since day two, and he just grabbed a screaming deal on one of my dream 4WD rides (Bronco another). Got a nice photo of him with his friends in Tahoe

Karma being what it is... got my build date from Ford that weekend

There are so many great drives out there!

Life is short

OP
OP
KennethBinghorn
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Last month, my bro-in-law offered me his well-maintained and loaded land cruiser, an absolute favorite of mine. Immediately said yes, since I had asked him for a "right of first refusal" five years ago

One of my sons in CA was in absolute need of a car, so I gave him my brother's offer, which he took immediately. I had a sinking feeling, since I've been waiting since day two, and he just grabbed a screaming deal on one of my dream 4WD rides (Bronco another). Got a nice photo of him with his friends in Tahoe

Life is short

Life is short
That’s awesome man!

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Ordered my ZR2 Bison yesterday FFAA2EB7-7D1A-47CA-A9D0-A7E4DDAE94D5
great pick! It was my second pic till the ranger raptor came out.

Have fun!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I currently have a 20 Zr2. Good truck.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my black 2016 Canyon All Terrain to get the Bronco since I won't have space. Lifted and big tires etc. Nice rigs and very underrated. Mine obviously wasn't a ZR2 so no lockers.
Sponsored