Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good looking truck, I have a few questions if you dont mind as Im looking at the zr2 as well.

1. Where did your rock rails go?
2. Did you drive a 2.8 if so, How did it feel compared to the 3.6?
1. Holly state rec or Bundy hill. I didn't take the truck for offroading yet. I'm still breaking the new engine.
2. 3.6 much faster and more fun to drive specially after trifecta tune. If you into fast offroading you should get 3.6 v6
Sponsored

OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice truck! How much for that spec Zr2?
Msrp around 48k with sport bar, offroad light and premium sound and GPS but I had lots of discounts.

1. GM suppliers discounts: -$2100 (invoice price?)
2. October truck discount: -$2500
3. Costco discount: -$1000
4. Gm loyalty: -$750 (my wife ownes GM car)
5. They also gave me $1000 to spend on accessories

It was a good deal

OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could order and then decline the Bronco when it arrives and get the refund. Some people posted about how they want to stick it to the dealer by walking away at delivery. Thinking to make the dealer get the Ford penalty for a reservation order not completing to sale. But I am sure dealers would not mind a few wild Broncos on their lot early on to sell at a profit. In that scenario an uncanceled reservation would only hurt the committed buyers waiting on their Bronco to be made.
Guys I canceled my reservation from ford website. F dealers!

OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do it now they still have to honor the warranty on the rest of the vehicle just not the lift. Magnuson-moss warranty act. I recommend BDS if it’s offered for the Colorado.
Yes BDS is what I'm going for. I cannot spend another 4k now, my wife will kill me :)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn , that is sharp.
As somebody else noted, Ford really needs to redesign the Ranger(2023 I believe)...I was considering getting one to tide me over until the Bronco got here, just couldn't do it. Too frumpy looking.

Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damn , that is sharp.
As somebody else noted, Ford really needs to redesign the Ranger(2023 I believe)...I was considering getting one to tide me over until the Bronco got here, just couldn't do it. Too frumpy looking.
I really like the redesigned front end. Didn't know they did that for 2021. If that was available earlier, I would have bought one. Way nicer than before and now looks better than the Ranger IMO.
I was shopping both the ZR2 and Ranger. Didn't really care for the looks of either, but I liked the Ranger interior better (even though it's not great) and ended up with that.
I'm hoping Ford makes the next gen Ranger look a lot better, inside and out.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just wait for the Ranger Raptor with either a 2.7 or 3.0. I would like the diesel.

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Enjoy your truck!

And if you decide to buy and immediately sell the Bronco to try and make a buck - good luck with that too!

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Enjoy your truck!

And if you decide to buy and immediately sell the Bronco to try and make a buck - good luck with that too!
Or perhaps since the OP got such a great deal on higher end mid-size he could flip it for the Bronco.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like what they did with the front bumper redesign. Looks good and very capable but I wouldn't buy one. I test drove a couple ZR1's a few years back and found build quality issues on very Colorado I drove. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's a nice looking truck.

I'm just hoping a few more people cancel their pre-orders so that I can get bumped up in line. :LOL:

Seriously though congrats.

Might be one more, been tossing the idea with the wife about getting a tesla performance... and my reservation is day one, early..... so maybe or maybe not, but we are test driving some this weekend

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Might be one more, been tossing the idea with the wife about getting a tesla performance... and my reservation is day one, early..... so maybe or maybe not, but we are test driving some this weekend
This, I can understand. I am actually contemplating the same decision.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1. Holly state rec or Bundy hill. I didn't take the truck for offroading yet. I'm still breaking the new engine.
2. 3.6 much faster and more fun to drive specially after trifecta tune. If you into fast offroading you should get 3.6 v6
You should go join the Colorado Forums. You will probably have a lot of fun there.
Sponsored