Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw one in Baraboo, WI. Must of lived near the campground we where at cause I saw it a few times during the week on the same road.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw my first one this weekend! Was super exciting. Badlands, carb Gray, soft top. Making a left at the light opposite me. I was omg there's a real one (been pointing out the babies with the kids for awhile now). Kids were super excited. And thought it looked "sooo cool".

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I live 4 or 5 miles down the road from map in the city between there and the Willow run airport. I see tons of the Broncos in the wild, as they drive them to park them on dirt mountain.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In Fords presser, didn’t they say they only sold 2,000 so far. Such a small amount means your more likely to see a real Sasquatch than a Bronco in the wild.
yeti-walk.gif

Sponsored

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve only seen one in the wild and confirmed it being driven by the owner of a local Ford dealership.

However judging by the amount of Wranglers we have around here in 10 years time I expect my area to be flooded with Broncos.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw one last week on highway 401 in Ontario Canada. Can’t say for sure, but I suspect it may have been a press / media vehicle.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public yet. The only times I have seen one are at events and dealerships. Why are you people with Broncos hiding for? Release the kraken already.
Jezz Jake! You started this entire goddamn thread just to make a Sasquatch joke?!!

I see you Jake! 😳

I see you 😒…..

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live just outside Chicago , in and out of the city regularly for work. I havnt seen one locally. I did see one when we went up to the Wisconsin State Fair a couple weeks back, but surprised none out and about locally.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually saw my first one in the wild today! Cyber Orange 4D soft top OBX. It was a beautiful thing.

Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public yet. The only times I have seen one are at events and dealerships. Why are you people with Broncos hiding for? Release the kraken already.
I passed 2 turning out of my sub around 5pm and probably encountered another 100 or so out in the wild. A perk of living close to the mothership.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I drove all the way from Michigan to Charleston and back last week... but we decided to take the Lincoln MKC, not the Bronco. Sorry!

LagoCJ

Raptor
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor and GMC Canyon AT4X
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I drove from Austin TX area to SLC and back over the last couple of weeks. One reason why we are hesitant to go out in the wild is the reaction from other drivers. Almost been run off the road about 100 times by someone who stops suddenly in front of my Bronco, or swerves toward me from the other lane as they grab their phone to take a picture...had to get the monster back under cover before someone killed me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought one. Come to FL. I showed a Range Rover owner the interior while I was at the gas station today. He hasn't seen one, either and he really wanted to see how big it was inside.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw my first yesterday in Minneapolis. It was a four door Area 51 with the top down. I was super jealous!!! I have seen the dealer four door from the IGH Ford (in Minnesota) on the road but that doesn’t count.

It was a bulky beast and I loved it!!
Sponsored