Sponsored

Still Have not Seen a Bronco in Person......

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 7/14 reservation for a Basequatch, 2 door, 2.7 auto. I am blind as can be- still have not seen a Bronco in person- only in pictures. When my dealer had the "show" day for the Broncos I got the E Mail late at night and responded 6 AM the following day and was excluded as all spots were taken. I did not have the time to drive to a dealer further away due to my aggressive work schedule. My order has no code- no 99 or anything. I have all the "bad" ingredients for the maximum wait and delay- 2 door, Sasquatch and 2.7. Thanks to this forum I get to read about the latest happenings and see the pictures.

So, I have no idea whether I am going to get mine in 2022, 2023 or whenever.

Just wondering if anybody else is as blind as I am- with no information and also has not even seen a Bronco in person........
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 7/14 reservation for a Basequatch, 2 door, 2.7 auto. I am blind as can be- still have not seen a Bronco in person- only in pictures. When my dealer had the "show" day for the Broncos I got the E Mail late at night and responded 6 AM the following day and was excluded as all spots were taken. I did not have the time to drive to a dealer further away due to my aggressive work schedule. My order has no code- no 99 or anything. I have all the "bad" ingredients for the maximum wait and delay- 2 door, Sasquatch and 2.7. Thanks to this forum I get to read about the latest happenings and see the pictures.

Just wondering if anybody else is as blind as I am- with no information and also has not even seen a Bronco in person........
Nope

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. I work overseas as a contractor and every time there is an event or Bronco close by, I'm stuck over seas. My wife has been to the last two Super Celebration east events and even got a ride in one and I haven't even seen one yet. Guess I'll just have to wait till mine or hers shows up to get a ride.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not seen one myself. I’m probably going to see for the first time when I pick it up. Build date 8-09 ish.

thebigtexan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally saw a bronco the first time this past weekend at a Ducks Unlimited event. I’m also completely blind (no VIN, build date, etc.). The order sheet from your dealer does not have a priority code?

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't seen one either, northern pa. 99d for mansquatch tho.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean by this?

If your order is in the system, it has to have some code…

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Wisconsin. So close to Michigan but they still had barely any showings here.

In the past year I've been to Ohio, Utah, Minnesota, Kansas, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and Illinois. Never at the same time one was present there.

Meanwhile my coworker says he saw one on the road -- even confirming it had a rear-mounted spare so it wasn't a Sport.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have not seen one yet. But there is plenty of Bronco info on this Site.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you mean by this?

If your order is in the system, it has to have some code…
It's just an order with a number. I received an E Mail from Ford stating the order is confirmed although it has it has no priority code on it anywhere. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t seen one in person and have a build date July 19...
I feel overly confident that when she comes to the dealer I will love her like my 1st born...
Well maybe a close 2nd...

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14 reservation ...and was excluded as all spots were taken. I did not have the time to drive to a dealer further away due to my aggressive work schedule. My order has no code- no 99 or anything. I have all the "bad" ingredients for the maximum wait and delay- 2 door, Sasquatch and 2.7. ...

Your order has fewer forbiddens than mine, which was placed 8-9 hours after launch, and I'll be surprised if I touch one before Thanksgiving

Some indications from insiders have suggested an effort to catch up on 2d will be made after the shutdown, which is partly meant to give Webasto a chance to right their ship.
Sponsored