First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You did good. I just bought an almost identical Bronco from dealer stock (after a long search) and paid MSRP which was close to yours and our final "out the door" prices are very close... didn't get any tint or swag though. I think all is good on your end. Enjoy.
Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, probably not....sorry.....but I have a 2 dr Badlands SAS, 7MT, only add on was a roof rack, OTD - $45,500 in March 2023 (+$500 in sales tax - capped in SC). MSRP right now is like $56,200 or so.

I got it through price protection and putting a $100 deposit/reservation in with a small-town dealer that has pricing locked at invoice with no dealer fees. They were absolutely wonderful to deal with (Walterboro Ford).

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP: your specific, local market conditions are different than anyone else's here, in all likelihood. So comparison may just be the thief of joy. Broncos are still getting ADMs around here, whereas we've all read stories about people buying the off the lot under MSRP.

Plus, buyer's remorse ("The WInner's Curse") is a real thing, and it's OK to acknowledge that while also being able to shift your focus and appreciate the sweet ride you just picked up (and it is sweet!!)

Personal example: I just traded in my '22 OBX for $50k (add the sales tax savings, and it's closer to $54k value to me). Now I see that the dealership is selling it at $54.9k, which makes me feel like I should have gone higher --- someone buying that would be paying $54.9k + tax of approx $4k.

Could I have gone higher? Sure. Could I have gotten an extra $1k out of them? Maybe even $2k?

But reality is that I now have a '23 WildTrak that I'm absolutely stoked about. And I'm going to choose to focus on that.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good price.

Dealer I got mine from just sold 4 of 5 from inventory in the past few weeks. Had ADM on all of them. Wouldn't budge on a wildtrack at $5k over.

Crazy thing is, 2 years ago some people received 2 door manual bases at $28,500 in states with no sales tax. Right around $30k out the door w/delivery.
Yep. Purchased my 2023 Base 2 door manual for $31,500.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paid way less for my 21 Badlands but I waited 14 months and drove 400 miles. 😂
waited 24 months on a 2022 and drove 1200 miles round trip...hotel and rental car cost me $300 but went over $6k below sticker. With today prices it's $12k below sticker.

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
The definition of a successful negotiation is both sides are happy... Nice looking Bronco.
Successful negotiations is when both sides are not happy, but I see what you’re saying ;~)

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up my new Black Diamond 2dr SAS today and I think I negotiated hard for something hard to move from sticker at all. I'd love to hear other opinions or stories to see if I did ok.

MSRP on 2023 2dr SAS Black Diamond with the 2.7 and Mid Package - $55,140
TTL and all the fun stuff (no warranty or add ons) brought it to $58,590 all in.

I ended up with a $2,350 rebate, a $250 discount, free window tint, and one of those backpacks with the fire extinguisher and shovel. (plus a full tank of gas). All in cost to me was $56,240.

I walked out happy (which I suppose is the only real judgement I should be looking for)...but I'd like to know if I could have done things better. At this point it's irrelevant I suppose, but I feel like I should have lobbied for a hat. :)

How have others fared with their buying experience?
image0 (43).jpeg
She’s beautiful. If you’re happy, then you got a great deal. In truth, the 2-doors are still harder to come by the their 4-door brethren, and can sometimes command a premium in some larger markets. But, as you stated, “I left happy…”, end of chapter, IMHO. Now get out and get some dirt on her. And, check out the North Texas Bronco Club on Facebook, if so inclined. Congrats!

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went in trying to buy this under my LLC in Montana and was told that Ford would flag the dealer which would possibly cause them to lose their allocation. (No idea if this is true).
It's true for various values of "true".

The dealership will get dinged on allocation if they sell a vehicle to someone other than the order name. But, they can sell 20-30% of them before they get dinged. It's a big deal to a tiny dealership. For a midsize dealership that sells hundreds of broncos a year, they could divert 100 Broncos and Ford wouldn't do a thing.

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
As long as you're happy with the purchase then that is all that matters! Congrats!

For those that ordered prior to Feb of 2022, they would've paid under current MSRP by many thousands of $ for exactly the same Bronco.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I picked up my new Black Diamond 2dr SAS today and I think I negotiated hard for something hard to move from sticker at all. I'd love to hear other opinions or stories to see if I did ok.

TTL and all the fun stuff (no warranty or add ons) brought it to $58,590 all in.

I ended up with a $2,350 rebate, a $250 discount, free window tint, and one of those backpacks with the fire extinguisher and shovel. (plus a full tank of gas). All in cost to me was $56,240.

I walked out happy (which I suppose is the only real judgement I should be looking for)...but I'd like to know if I could have done things better. At this point it's irrelevant I suppose, but I feel like I should have lobbied for a hat. :)

Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? 1690908875256
My wife got her 2023 2door Badlands Lux Sas for about the same price.
Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? IMG_4641

OP
OP
SeanMTX

SeanMTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, probably not....sorry.....but I have a 2 dr Badlands SAS, 7MT, only add on was a roof rack, OTD - $45,500 in March 2023 (+$500 in sales tax - capped in SC). MSRP right now is like $56,200 or so.

I got it through price protection and putting a $100 deposit/reservation in with a small-town dealer that has pricing locked at invoice with no dealer fees. They were absolutely wonderful to deal with (Walterboro Ford).
I paid
She’s beautiful. If you’re happy, then you got a great deal. In truth, the 2-doors are still harder to come by the their 4-door brethren, and can sometimes command a premium in some larger markets. But, as you stated, “I left happy…”, end of chapter, IMHO. Now get out and get some dirt on her. And, check out the North Texas Bronco Club on Facebook, if so inclined. Congrats!

Just drove her 661 miles to New Mexico where I plan on getting some dirt on her!!

I see that some people here paid almost no state taxes. Mine were $3500...so it's under $55k before all that (well, right at 55, but who's counting?)
For the price and for a 2 door, SAS, MIC and other goodies that increase the rarity given what's coming out of Ford's assembly line, I'm happy for the price. The 4 doors are much more available.

At any rate, I'm happy as I know the dealer could have sold this for more than what I got it for and the drive today was outstanding. It's infinitely better on the highway than any Jeep I've been in and I could cruise at 85mph with the RPMs at 2500 or below. (for all you who are going to tell me I have to break the engine in, I never got above 3500 rpm on acceleration).

The range is shite with a headwind however.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? IMG_4641
Why the $2,350 rebate? Good job.
Sponsored