Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just sold my TJ after ten years of owning it. Had plenty of experience around other Jeep owners.
The wave was killed by the JKs. Ask around. Now they just put ducks on each others' vehicles.

What I know is this. I was sitting under and underpass with the hood up. Heavy snow, up on a mountain pass. I was just airing up, no biggie. Probably 50 cars drove by in that time. 3 out of 3 Jeeps that drove by stopped to see if I was ok. Nobody else, even though you could see two kids in the back seat. One of the Jeeps even turned around to come back and check on us.

Who can say? Maybe you'll need a tug someday.

Ford Bronco I used to love jeep owners IMG_9773
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isnā€™t it ironic that most of the comments from the ā€œBroncoā€ crowd are talking down to Jeep owners? Pot meet Kettleā€¦

Itā€™s nice to see some that can appreciate both.

I will have 1 or 2 of each and not give it a second thoughtā€¦. In fact, I am hoping to generate a wave to other Broncoā€™s when I pass, just like in my Jeeps.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread title reminds me of an obscure Guns&Rose's song

GameWarden

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered one because I hope it makes me happy. Donā€™t give two shits what other people think about my truck.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeeps used to be cool, but there are so damn many of them that they aren't special anymore. I think some of the glaring is that the Bronco is legit cool and new...the Bronco is special.

Sponsored

rsmtracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 18 Jeep JKU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny thread. Iā€™ll remember tomorrow to look for Broncos and do what when I get to the side of yours? Honk? Wave at you? Should I start a conversation about what? What are you going to do when you get to be besides a Jeep? Lol.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are all on the same team ,dont let the newness go to your head one day you will mess up on the trail and a jeep is probably going to be there to pull you out.​
Soon broncos will be everywhere and it will even out.​

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
If your happy with what you are driving --do you really care or need someone else to approve of it. I don't feel the need to have someone approve of my vehicle-- I get my satisfaction when someone comes up to me and asks for a pull out of the ditch or when I drive around them to pull them out of the hole they are stuck in -- as I chuckle to myself knowing they need to drive back through the same hole they just were hung up in.

Sponsored

xidex

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bronco drivers must think i am weird (i own a rubicon but want a bronco) as i am swerving all over the place checking out the bronco lol

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have owned wranglers for over 20 years. I ended up selling my 89 for a 1994 M998 Humvee.
I wave at every Jeep because without the Jeep there wouldnā€™t be a Humvee.

if it werenā€™t for the commercial success of the Jeep brand we wouldnā€™t have the 6G Bronco.

I will wave to jeeps as a nod to what the brand has done for open top/doorless optional civilian owned vehicles.
I find that I feel worse if I donā€™t wave vs wave and get snubbed. I will continue to wave. And I will eventually own another Jeep. Maybe a Willys or a modified CJ next time.