First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was reading an article on Ford Authority and skip to comments. People were saying they'll believe it when they see it as to when Broncos will be on the road. Now check out Tim's comment......WTH???
Ford Bronco I want Tim's Ford Dealer Screenshot_20210513-164608
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my guess is he reserved July 13, and since his order has just been pulled for production the dealer is wanting a deposit
Heck, my dealer wanted a deposit just to convert my reservation to an order!

OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
my guess is he reserved July 13, and since his order has just been pulled for production the dealer is wanting a deposit
I read it like he just went to his dealer, put in his deposit and placed his order right then... Of course I worked in a prison and trust hardly anyone. I've seen money do magic things lol

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the way it went at my dealer. I gave him some money when I got my build week and VIN.. It remains to be seen if my date will hold. I haven't gotten the delay email, no news is good news, and I'm not asking.

Sponsored

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did my reservation on 4/27/21 and my dealer contacted me about my order on 5/5. No build date yet though.

OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the way it went at my dealer. I gave him some money when I got my build week and VIN.. It remains to be seen if my date will hold. I haven't gotten the delay email, no news is good news, and I'm not asking.
We put our deposit in August 24, and we are in as a "99" in the order bank. Sucks but we're hoping for some new colors to choose from.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
well....don't start by trusting vague internet posts. :)
True that šŸ˜
I did my reservation on 4/27/21 and my dealer contacted me about my order on 5/5. No build date yet though.
So on 4/27 is your first interaction with Ford when you gave your $100 deposit?? Not last July on, like the rest of us??

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
True that šŸ˜

So on 4/27 is your first interaction with Ford when you gave your $100 deposit?? Not last July on, like the rest of us??
Thatā€™s right but my dealer said that it doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m get my Bronco anytime sooner. They said the only thing that could effect my timeline is commodities.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read it like he just went to his dealer, put in his deposit and placed his order right then... Of course I worked in a prison and trust hardly anyone. I've seen money do magic things lol
HAHA! I was a CO also, and you speak true, I don't believe anything I read and only half of what I see!

OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
HAHA! I was a CO also, and you speak true, I don't believe anything I read and only half of what I see!
You never know anymore. I wouldn't doubt that could happen. And I've found some people troll forums and post things just to start a fight, so who knows lol

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We *reserved* our Broncos on line for $100ā€¦ the *deposit* is required (or not) by different dealers at different times and in different amounts.

Granger for instance doesnā€™t require a deposit until your order is scheduled to be built.

Im much more worried about the next comment down from Dawn Chatham who says they havenā€™t even placed their Aug reservation order yet!

Yikes on bikes!
Sponsored