First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wish it had less stuff. No GOAT. Key locks.
Manual transfer case. Front hubs. Simple Bluetooth. Better instruments. Maybe non Ifs axle.
Good stuff: engine. 7mt. Seats are ok. Ac works good. Cruise and tilt are ok.
Guess I'm old school.
Paul
No gimickie GOAT modes would be great paired to a manual 2spd transfer case.
Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hmmmm......

Instrument cluster like the Bronco Sport. Those are great! Does not have to be the Raptors, but my wife's cluster is head and shoulders better than mines.

Hood struts from the factory. C'mon Ford! I mean you put it on the Raptor, why not ours?
A cluster like the new F150. My wife’s truck dash looks way better than mine (as far as cluster🤣)

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 23 4door Bronco has the same amount of cup holders my 20 year old jeep has…. 2. Two cup holders wtf ford? Dome lighting would be nice
A better rear camera unless that’s a FORD joke, oh look you drive a bronco and they are all male because it’s got a giant d$&@ sticking out the back. It’s honestly embarrassing someone drew that and submitted it to an engineer to put on a modern vehicle.
Last thing
A metal front grill

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say a modular front bumper that allows you to have Adaptive cruise control, easy to install winch(more integrated solution), and 360 camera that isn’t blocked if you add a winch. I think that front area could definitely use more design work to accommodate this.

also, atleast a 1000lb payload after it’s loaded up. Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7, auto, etc.

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't understand how your butt can be up against the seat and not your back. That is why I said the problem may partially be a girl thing... Because maybe my girl shoulders aren't wide enough to keep my back off the seat. I tried today, and there is no way I can do it.

Maybe someday when I am a really old lady with a hump back the Bronco headrest will be right for me. 🤪

(Although it sounds backwards if the only way to sit in the seat involves not using the back.)

Screenshot_20230716_214154_Samsung Notes.jpg

Maybe they figured out that crash test dummies survive better if they are slouching (when the seat is back like the first drawing), or with there head shoved forward like a clucking chicken (when sitting 90° upright like in the second drawing).

Like I mentioned, the Subaru seats are like this, with headrests that stick forward, but they can be adjusted.

I am just saying, like what you asked, that what I wish the Bronco came with was a way to adjust the head rest so that it isn't shoving my head forward.
Ok. Literally, if you put the green guy on the pink seat is how I sit in my Bronco.
The guy in pink chair but back is at 90 degree angle. I don’t lay my whole back on the seat.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys that already noted, this would be on my list as well:
-Rear window that goes down into the tail gate
-Swing down tail gate
-Simplistic 4WD system and transfer case with true 2WD, lever and locking front hubs. Perhaps only with the base model- and Sasquatch wheels, tires, lift and gearing still offered as an option on the base.
-Key for the ignition

I think also the V8 would have been super cool as well but I'm sure Ford would have made that an option to push the price 100K or over. If it were available on base with a manual transmission for say a reasonable 2K or so I would have opted for the V8 5.0.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Better sound system.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have '22 and a '23, it would be great if the e-brake lever was the same in both of them.

The 23 has an automatic so we won't be using it that much but we just 500 mile trip Towing a trailer and used the e-brake several times. Muscle memory betrayed me every time.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The big thing I wish the Bronco came with is the ability to unlock and lock car with my iPhone. It would be so great to just walk up to Bronco with my iPhone in my pocket and unlock. Seems like an easily, inexpensive ability. Even adding Apple Car Key would be awesome.
It exist via Ford app.

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phone as a key like Mach E has.

Cooled seats

Choice of interior colors, at least give each trim 2 interior options so I don't have to have blue trim on my Red Bronco.

Raptor digital dash on other models, I'm just not in love with the cluster in my Wildtrak.

That's it for now, but next thing is we're going to need more customization from the factory, wheels, stripes, etc. Broncos are getting to be everywhere so it would be nice to see more options or have wheels/stripes/colors/etc change more year to year so they aren't all the same.

Joe Skates

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First edition 4 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
First, I LOVE my Bronco, and there is no other vehicle on the planet I would trade it for, BUT....if we're pointing out first world problems of little things I wish it had, here they are (and I'm pretty sure NO Broncos have, because I have First Edition, so I should have all available options I think?).
1) steering wheel isn't adjustable as far as in and out. Maybe it's because of safety during off road?
2) no vents in back seat. I know they can't put em on door or roof, but I'd think they could've put vents thruw center console? If top is on, it's hard to get heat/ac to passengers.
3) front view camera. Maybe I just can't find it? It obviously has the ability, because it gives 360deg in reverse, but my Explorer had front view only, so I could see EXACTLY how close I am (to things like the retaining wall where I park at my cabin).
4) rear heated seats and cooled front seats (I never used to cooled seats in last vehicle, but when top is off and seats are 1000deg, it'd be nice.

These are all options that my previous vehicle had, which was half the price of my Bronco, (Explorer) but it was also just a glorified minivan, and I would take it back with the $ difference in a million years. Like I said, first worls problems.
Sponsored