Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didnt see a mountain anywhere. Just a lot of Broncos...
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happens at every plant if there is a large quality or parts hold off site.
How do you figure? With JIT manufacturing, ILVS (in-line vehicle sequencing) prohibits this unless the Full Service Supplier's rack is out of order or messed up. The workers at MAP and other auto plants pick parts in a streamlined order coinciding with the build sitting in front of them.

I call B.S. on this "franken-bronco" Only way that happens if whoever supplies the tail lamps rack was out of order before being delivered to the plant, which is possible, but highly unlikely.

EDIT: I re-read your Q: and you're saying they off-sited the vehicle WITHOUT tail lamps.... and added later

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you figure? With JIT manufacturing, ILVS (in-line vehicle sequencing) prohibits this unless the Full Service Supplier's rack is out of order or messed up. The workers at MAP and other auto plants pick parts in a streamlined order coinciding with the build sitting in front of them.

I call B.S. on this "franken-bronco" Only way that happens if whoever supplies the tail lamps rack was out of order before being delivered to the plant, which is possible, but highly unlikely.

EDIT: I re-read your Q: and you're saying they off-sited the vehicle WITHOUT tail lamps.... and added later
The best way to build vehicles is on the assembly line. When 100s of vehicles missing parts or with bad parts/need repair are parked in a lot all kinds of bad shit happens. I’ve seen it dozens of times. You can’t build a vehicle in a parking lot. The repairs cause paint chips/scratches, sqeaks/rattles, missing parts, loose parts, unconnected hard shells, battery issues to name a few. Warranty claims always go up on the held vehicles.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may not believe it. But it existed. I certainly wasn't the only one that seen the thread as a few commented on it. It was posted in the Photos/Videos sub-forum maybe 3 days ago at most. Beyond the error on the line in supplying the parts is the thought that there are different harnesses that run the tails. Yet, the Tic-Toc showed both clearly illuminated.

Now, maybe it was just a dealer pulling a prank and swapped tails for a quick video to garner views. I don't know. Seems like a lot of effort to garner a few comments/views.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Jacobmic

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2008 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We'll just keep playing on our ice mountian for now.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you not see the red crates placed on the one parked Bronco's hood? Maybe (likely) no damage occurred. But still, there should be a bit more care than using another built Bronco as a workbench.
I saw it, I saw it🤣

Sponsored

1BDBRONC

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Badlands Sas, Lux, 2.7 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't leave. I finished my business and then left.
So what’s the scoop MIC replacements? I see a few soft tops as well. Waiting on chips or tow packages? Just curious if we have any insight…. Thanks for the video