Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re: Washer fluid

My light has never come on, but I do have a thread going about how it suddenly stops working, especially while climbing in altitude. If you add just a splash of fluid? Starts working immediately. Something ain't right.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havent read all 6 pages of comments .... does yours qualify for the lemon Law?
Not yet. It's gotta be in shop for the same exact reason for 30 business days. It made it to 27 with the new motor.

TheRealLizG

Badlands
First Name
Lizeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang. Sorry to hear that. I assume this is an honest review of your own Bronco. I hope these are isolated and not across the board. Just picked up my 2023 badlands sas high package and im only at 600miles and loving it. But at the same time. I am hearing stories left and right similar to yours and thinking its only a matter of time before it starts happening to me. It seems inevitable but hoping that they have worked out some of the issues since 2021. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can get out of it and not be too under on it.
I’m at 10,000 miles on my badlands non Sasquatch hardtop. Crossing fingers I get no recalls or engine issues. Still quieter than my gladiator on the road and running great. Only thing that’s annoying is having the windows down a bit if half way down and it rattles like crazy in bumps.

cmdadbod

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon and '23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soooo if I have a Wildtrak on order should I just cancel and keep my JL Rubicon??

BigBlueBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, F250, Expedition, 87 Bronco, 77 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just hit 6K with the WildSquatch - I must be one of the lucky ones because its been zero issues and a blast to drive - I used to have a JK Rubicon and 85 MPH was white knuckle territory - this thing does 90 without batting an eye and rides nearly as good as my expedition.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it can do 85-90 no problem. The motor esp the 2.7, has plenty of power. But the spongy brakes, long stopping distance, and steering aren’t exactly confidence inspiring in fast moving heavy traffic. I’ll do it if there’s no one around me for a reasonable distance, but otherwise I settle in at 75 and cruise center lane most of the time.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo if I have a Wildtrak on order should I just cancel and keep my JL Rubicon??
That's entirely up to you, but the vast majority of Broncos have small or no problems.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got about 21,000 miles on my 4dr BL non-squatch, and aside from replacing a transfer case module I've had no problems at all. Lots of road trips from SLC Utah to San Diego, LA and Vegas with nothing but happy faces all around.

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That really sucks to hear. I hope that they have improved the build quality. That was part of the reason why I waited a little longer to order mine. Hopefully my 2023 built in February wont have the same problems.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love hearing the good reviews as when people are posting it’s usually because something bad is happening. Right. If things are good…people are quite (not posting). If things are bad…people are yelling (posting). So its nice to get the contrasting happy stories to even out the continuous horror stories that some are experiencing. Im still at 1,100 miles so I can’t provide much feedback but fingers crossed 🤞🏽.

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a '65 F100 240ci 6 cyl, 3 on the tree short bed pickup. Just the right amount of patina, starts up every time.
That sounds perfect. Could you message a pic and some details?