First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has turned what should have been a “fairly straightforward” launch of a beloved nameplate into a clown show and are seemingly pissing goodwill away like a trip to the bar urinal after a six-hour bender. And they are either oblivious to it all or just don’t give a f....

Let’s recap:
Delay initial reveal to July
B&P delayed past “by September” (late Oct)
B&P riddled with “bugs and incorrect info”
No word on actual GVWR (issue because of roof rack in buggy/incorrect B&P (I have a suspicion this will end being because with the Sasquatch packgage the useable load will be enough for one driver and maybe one passenger)
X-plan nixed
Painted modular tops removed from Wildtrak and FE
Modular tops delayed until “22”
Horrendous interiors across all trims
No white tops (because white paint is unobtainium?)
Multiple press events showing “prototype/concept” accessories unavailable to purchase
Ordering/deliveries pushed back over a month - because plastic tops are hard
B&P price increases
Lack of any official/consistent information from Ford on anything except Filson Flannel Blankets and Mugs being available to buy (on official IG account)
Reservation build/allocation being screwed with

And I know I’ve forgotten many more .... please list them below.

Seriously, I get people want the new Bronco but if ANY other company offering a product behaved this way, people would be at the gates with pitchforks. Yes COVID has complicated things - but it seemingly didn’t affect the Bronco Sport rollout. And many of these gaffes have nothing to do with COVID - they are a result of incompetence or corporate committeeism neither of which are acceptable reasons, let alone excuses.

Ford has only demonstrated one thing thus far and that is a pure and unadulterated ability to, at best, screw things up, and at worst, simply outright lie.

Ask CD Projekt Red how that corporate philosophy is working out for them post Cyberpunk 2077 launch. And THAT is just a silly video game. ?‍♂

JK
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has turned what should have been a “fairly straightforward” launch of a beloved nameplate into a clown show and are seemingly pissing goodwill away like a trip to the bar urinal after a six-hour bender. And they are either oblivious to it all or just don’t give a f....

Let’s recap:
Delay initial reveal to July
B&P delayed past “by September” (late Oct)
B&P riddled with “bugs and incorrect info”
No word on actual GVWR (issue because of roof rack in buggy/incorrect B&P (I have a suspicion this will end being because with the Sasquatch packgage the useable load will be enough for one driver and maybe one passenger)
X-plan nixed
Painted modular tops removed from Wildtrak and FE
Modular tops delayed until “22”
Horrendous interiors across all trims
No white tops (because white paint is unobtainium?)
Multiple press events showing “prototype/concept” accessories unavailable to purchase
Ordering/deliveries pushed back over a month - because plastic tops are hard
B&P price increases
Lack of any official/consistent information from Ford on anything except Filson Flannel Blankets and Mugs being available to buy (on official IG account)
Reservation build/allocation being screwed with

And I know I’ve forgotten many more .... please list them below.

Seriously, I get people want the new Bronco but if ANY other company offering a product behaved this way, people would be at the gates with pitchforks. Yes COVID has complicated things - but it seemingly didn’t affect the Bronco Sport rollout. And many of these gaffes have nothing to do with COVID - they are a result of incompetence or corporate committeeism neither of which are acceptable reasons, let alone excuses.

Ford has only demonstrated one thing thus far and that is a pure and unadulterated ability to, at best, screw things up, and at worst, simply outright lie.

Ask CD Projekt Red how that corporate philosophy is working out for them post Cyberpunk 2077 launch. And THAT is just a silly video game. ?‍♂

JK
Why are you here? You are obviously a Fiat Troll. Pay job or just an ass?

Last edited:

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delays, issues, problems like this aren't actually all that uncommon in the history of automobilia. The internet just exists now so we can see all the ugly little messes that have always occurred instead of being blissfully unaware. It's definitely changed the mindset of the buyer over the years. More entitled. Can't say this is one of the better outcomes of "progress".

Status
Not open for further replies.