Sponsored

In Production for two weeks without update?

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well shit! It’s Wednesday and my sticker updated to 1/26/22. So I’m guessing it’s not being delivered by 2/3/22 😂. I hope it’s because all you stuck in limbo are getting your fucking rides!!! It’s just silly at this point 🤣. Bronco raptor this summer! Fuck off 😆
Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well shit! It’s Wednesday and my sticker updated to 1/26/22. So I’m guessing it’s not being delivered by 2/3/22 😂. I hope it’s because all you stuck in limbo are getting your fucking rides!!! It’s just silly at this point 🤣. Bronco raptor this summer! Fuck off 😆
4dr WT...I've been stuck In Limbo for three weeks.....after my dealer told me it was "built" and should be here by 1/31/22. I guess I still have hope....I've been trying the "back door" and "pizza tracker" and all they tell me is "not the correct vin". 😤

• Sad
Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2dr WildTrak has been “In Production” for two weeks ! My dominos bronco tracker hasn’t changed! Anyone else having this issue? I was super excited! Now I’m thinking it’s just a joke.

Update: Today the tracker still says in production with one slight change. It now has a estimated delivery date of 1/4/22
^^^^
Same here.

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4dr WT...I've been stuck In Limbo for three weeks.....after my dealer told me it was "built" and should be here by 1/31/22. I guess I still have hope....I've been trying the "back door" and "pizza tracker" and all they tell me is "not the correct vin". 😤
Never got the “back door” to work? You’ll probably get your 4dr WT before my 2dr WT. what color?

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^^^
Same here.
Well the tracker says 2/3/22. For a 21 so idk? In all honesty it’s just funny! Ex ex
“We checked! End of the week!” That was in December so 🤩

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well the tracker says 2/3/22. For a 21 so idk? In all honesty it’s just funny! Ex ex

“We checked! End of the week!” That was in December so 🤩
I feel so bad for you. I sincerely mean that.

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[/QUOTE
No worries! Damn son your build is top notch and a 22 and a 2dr and…. Sipping coffee waiting for my 21 WT

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Search the forum for "backdoor tracker" and see if you have a production week scheduled. You will need to be signed in to your Ford account for it to work.

Edit:
Here is the link...

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Put your 8 digit reservation number in place of the x's. Log into your Ford Account when prompted.
Thank you for the Info you have provided. This is the first time I have saw my correct Bronco Order info on the Ford.com.

All this time I kept seeing the message "Sorry to hit the brakes" I also reached out to the Dealer and they got back saying, its all good and the Order was successfully placed, but I was not 100% satisfied with the response. Now I am thanks for the info you have provided.

Screenshot_20220127-073245.png

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Search the forum for "backdoor tracker" and see if you have a production week scheduled. You will need to be signed in to your Ford account for it to work.

Edit:
Here is the link...

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Put your 8 digit reservation number in place of the x's. Log into your Ford Account when prompted.
Thank you for the Info you have provided. This is the first time I have saw my correct Bronco Order info on the Ford.com.

All this time I kept seeing the message "Sorry to hit the brakes" I also reached out to the Dealer and they got back saying, its all good and the Order was successfully placed, but I was not 100% satisfied with the response. Now I am thanks for the info you have provided.

Screenshot_20220127-073245.png
Glad it worked. Once you have an Order # (4 digit) from your Dealer and a VIN, you can also check here:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

DISCLAIMER: This link is often down, but when it works it gives you some additional information like Estimated Delivery Date.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs