James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @ORACLE Lighting, any chance you will be able to provide or sell a wiring harness to plug in your fog light kit into our Modular Bumper using the “factory plug” still found beneath the bumper? I know several claim it is not difficult to do, but I have enough to put on already. Just hoping to simplify this further is all. 😁

B49CFDBB-4EE1-4E7E-BDCD-664F7DEABAD8.jpeg

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, if we missed the group buy, but placed an order in March, what are the ballpark shipping dates?
Once we get through this first round of shipments we will have a much better ETA on how fast these are processing and shipping. We can assure everyone we are working as fast as we can to get these out but the oldest orders are getting highest priority.

Hey @ORACLE Lighting, any chance you will be able to provide or sell a wiring harness to plug in your fog light kit into our Modular Bumper using the “factory plug” still found beneath the bumper? I know several claim it is not difficult to do, but I have enough to put on already. Just hoping to simplify this further is all. 😁

B49CFDBB-4EE1-4E7E-BDCD-664F7DEABAD8.jpeg
Possibly could make an adapter but can not ID that connector from that photo, it appears to be a 2 pin Molex connector but need more info or better images.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once we get through this first round of shipments we will have a much better ETA on how fast these are processing and shipping. We can assure everyone we are working as fast as we can to get these out but the oldest orders are getting highest priority.

Possibly could make an adapter but can not ID that connector from that photo, it appears to be a 2 pin Molex connector but need more info or better images.
Thanks @ORACLE Lighting ! I know you guys are working hard, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates your updates.
(I'd be interested in that adapter too, btw)

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Decided on the M & R. Love them.
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting hF9Q0tFvR1uyFEhD17CPGQ
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting hF9Q0tFvR1uyFEhD17CPGQ
Been thinking about these too but working on a DIY kit as we speak. Can you post a picture with just the drl on no headlights and the amber mode on? I’d like to see how close they are to the factory amber.

CptPathew

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there an updated shipping estimate. Preordered, looking forward to, but it’s been a minute now .. thanks
FWIW, I sent an email the beginning of May and got a reply with an ETA of late June. I ordered in mid-Feb.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FWIW, I sent an email the beginning of May and got a reply with an ETA of late June. I ordered in mid-Feb.
I was the third to reply they ordered right after the pre order went live and same.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Just got shipping notification and tracking. Thank you!

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the e-mail that my order shipped too... things are happening!
Sponsored