Sponsored

Inconsistent Reservation Dates? (Help Clarify)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco Fam,
As time slowly creeps towards 2021 I have been increasingly more excited about my Bronco. Part of that excitement involves combing through every piece of info I've received from Ford in relation to my Bronco. I placed my reservation on the 13th, $100 included and all. Though when I got my confirmation email from Ford is gave me a reserve date of the 14th. Then when I log into my ford account to gander at my reservation, using my iPhone, it says 13th. Even crazier still, when I visit the same site on my laptop it again places my reservation date on the 14th. All the same res number. Any reason why I'd be seeing this discrepancy? Obviously since when we placed our reservations is important in deciding when we receive our Bronco I'd like to receive the date I purchased my reservation to be reflected correctly.

iPhone
Ford Bronco Inconsistent Reservation Dates? (Help Clarify) iPhone

Laptop | Safari Browser
Ford Bronco Inconsistent Reservation Dates? (Help Clarify) Lapto

Email Client
Ford Bronco Inconsistent Reservation Dates? (Help Clarify) Email
Sponsored

OP
OP
kbBronco

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah. Similar thing happened to me. Ford and the dealership could not figure out why this happened. They may have time stamped using GMT. Only thing that would kind of make sense. Was told it shouldn’t affect the reservation number or order. Who knows? ?‍♂

Sponsored

armycntlr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco Fam,
As time slowly creeps towards 2021 I have been increasingly more excited about my Bronco. Part of that excitement involves combing through every piece of info I've received from Ford in relation to my Bronco. I placed my reservation on the 13th, $100 included and all. Though when I got my confirmation email from Ford is gave me a reserve date of the 14th. Then when I log into my ford account to gander at my reservation, using my iPhone, it says 13th. Even crazier still, when I visit the same site on my laptop it again places my reservation date on the 14th. All the same res number. Any reason why I'd be seeing this discrepancy? Obviously since when we placed our reservations is important in deciding when we receive our Bronco I'd like to receive the date I purchased my reservation to be reflected correctly.

iPhone

Laptop | Safari Browser

Email Client
If you have the same reservation number.....sit back and have some meth...everything will be ok!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status
Not open for further replies.