First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, but to be fair, everyone was notified, expectations set and the follow through was as they said. It was also a very limited production. The bronco is mass produced. I would let it go if a Ford rep would just reach out to us individually with an apology. A phone call would be nice and private and there would be no email to publicize.
I think I’d be more at ease if I had a well informed dealer that was transparent and upfront throughout rather then the “thank you for the deposit, we’ll contact you if and when your Bronco gets here but provide no updates, no information and leave you in the dark as much as possible “.
Granger really hooks up their folks it seems. Will have to consider them next time. Definitely not the one I was told to go with via the website during the Bronco reveal. It’s not even the closest dealer to me.
Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know how your point relates to what I wrote.

if you sample the rsvp dates of those who have received or with production date emails, almost all (that I have seen) are early rsvp. Maybe I am misunderstanding something.
sorry i edited and expanded on my thought, i agree that the active posters on this forum who share their build emails/statuses are early res holders. But that doesn't necessarily mean that overall that the strong correlation we see here holds true, because this forum demographic is not representative of the rest of the country (like all enthusiast oriented online communities).

end of the day though, i think we share the same opinion that reservation date matters, just at a much lower priority than we were initially lead to believe.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I’d be more at ease if I had a well informed dealer that was transparent and upfront throughout rather then the “thank you for the deposit, we’ll contact you if and when your Bronco gets here but provide no updates, no information and leave you in the dark as much as possible “.
Granger really hooks up their folks it seems. Will have to consider them next time. Definitely not the one I was told to go with via the website during the Bronco reveal. It’s not even the closest dealer to me.
True. That would actually be the better way to go.
Sponsored