joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t remove them. I was able to just pull them down enough to tuck the wire.
So you ran the rear camera along the roll bar and got the wire tucked into the plastic. how did you tuck them at the vertical pillars as mine have no give? or did you run it along the bottom at the carpet area?
Sponsored

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you ran the rear camera along the roll bar and got the wire tucked into the plastic. how did you tuck them at the vertical pillars as mine have no give? or did you run it along the bottom at the carpet area?
Sorry. It's been a while since I did it. I went out and looked, and if I remember correctly, I removed the plastic covers (airbag covers) so I could tuck the wire around the pillar to get to the other side, also making sure the wire was not in the way of the airbag in case of deployment.

Joemama

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry. It's been a while since I did it. I went out and looked, and if I remember correctly, I removed the plastic covers (airbag covers) so I could tuck the wire around the pillar to get to the other side, also making sure the wire was not in the way of the airbag in case of deployment.
Thanks for all the advice, I finished it today with your help
Sponsored