Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is telling me they can’t give me the final quote the last two days because the system is down. They said Ford opened up a ticket for them.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
online order option??? I didn't know this was possible
It is for orders with out a res and those that didn't convert their res to an MY21 order.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not true! I emailed my, MY22 Build / MY21 to MY22 Order Change to my Dealer, and he emailed my DORA to me within the hour. A few days later I got a confirmation email from FoMoCo. Call Ford - Bronco Support. Something does sound right with your Dealer?

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is for orders with out a res and those that didn't convert their res to an MY21 order.
that sounds like me how do I access an online order tool?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that sounds like me how do I access an online order tool?
Ford should have sent you an email with a link OR you can log on to Ford.com --> My Account --> Reservations & Orders and there will be a link with your reservation. Not exactly sure how to do it without a current res as there doesn't appear to be a link on B&P.

Ford Bronco Interesting Information Re: Placing Order Directly w/ Dealership vs Online 1635536129517

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford should have sent you an email with a link OR you can log on to Ford.com --> My Account --> Reservations & Orders and there will be a link with your reservation. Not exactly sure how to do it without a current res as there doesn't appear to be a link on B&P.

Ford Bronco Interesting Information Re: Placing Order Directly w/ Dealership vs Online 1635536129517
ahhh, ok thats my problem when I log into my account my reservation doesn't show but when i called the customer service hotline they say my reservation is in the system but they are have website issues and to check again later

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it’s worth-
I’m a 8-4-21 reservation. Tried to order the next week but for unknown reasons was unable to. So I ordered when the banks for 2022 opened. I have a DORA with code 19. I’ve never received a confirmation email. My Ford.com account that used to show my 2021 reservation simply shows order cancelled.
I finally got through to Ford today and she said my order is in and waiting to be scheduled. When asked about an email she said probably wouldn’t get one until I get scheduled. When asked about my Ford account she said they had to cancel my 21 order to keep my reservation time stamp. Said the system is so screwed up it may never show my updated order.
But she said I’m good to go in their system.

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT, 1981 Dodge W150,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I went to my local dealer a few weeks ago (Friday, October 15th) and placed my order and the next day had an Order confirmation from Ford...

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got me all corrected. Looking good for x-plan, no ADM, at a local dealership. Did online configure and did dealer entry. Got some emails and just have to sign some stuff.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ask them to print you the "preview" from WBDO. You can print it as many times as you want. That's really what the DORA(dealer order receipt acknowledgement ) is for Broncos since they're ordered in a different system than where a DORA is printed. They can do it either way....maybe they don't know how.
I have the preview summary page. The DORA is different and is an acknowledgement of the order from Ford. In addition, it has all the line item/package coding that we can verify for accuracy.

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had no reservation, walked into the dealership on 10-11, sat at a salesman's desk and we went through and did a build. Was told they would submit on 10-13 so it would be a 2022.

Since then I have been given a picture of a preview build sheet. I contacted Ford via online chat and also called the Bronco customer care line. Both confirmed they were able to see my order in their system and it shows a status of "Processing".

I have still yet to receive an email from Ford, and when logging into Ford.com I see no order or reservation.

What am I to make of all this? This all seems so inconsistent, seemingly from person to person!

OP
OP
Draughon

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same dealer. When was your reservation? Did they give you any indication of where you are in the queue?
Basically he said queue doesn't matter. If you have a 4D, Base, Softop, you're getting it waaaaaay before a 2.7/SAS/2D/Hardtop.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Basically he said queue doesn't matter. If you have a 4D, Base, Softop, you're getting it waaaaaay before a 2.7/SAS/2D/Hardtop.
Argh. Thanks for replying to @JDC11 though. I'm at Planet Ford Dallas too, and my 2D, 2.7 is somewhere in that 600+ person queue too. We are going to be here forever, aren't we.

OP
OP
Draughon

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Argh. Thanks for replying to @JDC11 though. I'm at Planet Ford Dallas too, and my 2D, 2.7 is somewhere in that 600+ person queue too. We are going to be here forever, aren't we.
Yeah - we should def all stay in touch so we can trade info. I'll shoot you a DM
Sponsored