Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I go to my Ford.com account, the next update step is “scheduled for production” - (greyed out) there isn’t a “dealer has sent your order to ford” step - so I’m inclined to think he might be correct?
If your order is showing on your Ford.com profile, then your dealer has sent it to Ford...

Ford.com has no way to know you ordered something unless the dealership submits it to them.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Newbie question: what’s DORA stand for?
DORA is what people say when they are probably referring to WBDO...

DORA is the former ordering system that dealerships used to submit orders... and actually, some still do when submitting fleet orders and things (it's old and text based).

WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) is the new system.

When someone says "Get a DORA/WBDO" what they mean is that you should get the confirmation/receipt out of that system that the Dealer gets as a way to confirm/prove what they submitted on your behalf.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with my dealer - Planet Ford in Dallas.

I was asking about why I hadn't received any kind of Ford Email confirmation that my order had been sent from the dealer (I ordered 2 weeks ago) and this is what he shared with me:

a) Basically everyone who's come directly to the dealer to configure and build their Bronco will get that email confirmation that the dealer has sent the build to Ford.

b) Everyone who has built and configured their Bronco and sent it to the associated dealer that they had their reservation with via the online tool and made deposits that way essentially "take the dealer out of the equation" for updates.

He said that since I'm in the internet group, all future updates for me will be from the Ford.com / account side and not from them.

But he reassured me that I was indeed in the system, and in the queue. (1 of 670+ orders they have - so I have no expectations of getting this anytime soon).

Anyhoo - thought I would share.
a) Basically everyone who's come directly to the dealer to configure and build their Bronco will get that email confirmation that the dealer has sent the build to Ford.

Someone should tell my dealer that, or tell Ford that.

This is a category 5 goat rope.

Bone Saw

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Newbie question: what’s DORA stand for?
DORA stands for "Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement". My understanding is the DORA will have a 4 digit # in the top right corner that is your order number. This is what I found on an old Ford Enthusiasts site from a dealer:
"The V.O.C. (vehicle order confirmation) shows that an order for the vehicle has been entered in the system, nothing more. A priced DORA is a commitment from Ford to build the vehicle, exactly how it's going to be built (which could be different from what's shown on the V.O.C.), and at the exact price. A dealer should always check the DORA against the VOC to make sure they're the same. It can take some time to get a DORA if the vehicle is hard to get, but usually we have them within a week. I rarely give a copy of a DORA to a customer, because 99% of the time it matches the VOC, and I don't see the need to add just one more piece of redundant paperwork. But if a customer wants a copy of it, not a problem. If you're stuck working with a dealer that's "not the best," or if your salesperson is a ***, then a copy of the DORA is definitely a good idea."

OP
OP
Draughon

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your order is showing on your Ford.com profile, then your dealer has sent it to Ford...

Ford.com has no way to know you ordered something unless the dealership submits it to them.
Okay, that helps ease my mind - thanks!

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I go to my Ford.com account, the next update step is “scheduled for production” - (greyed out) there isn’t a “dealer has sent your order to ford” step - so I’m inclined to think he might be correct?
It won’t update even after your dealer has sent the order in. The website is horrible. I had to call and make sure my order was out in because my dealer played code 99 games with my first order. Mine is stuck on “ordering with dealer” using the backdoor link. Customer service said that my order is 19 this time and just waiting for Ford to pick it up.

JDC11

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4, BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was asking about why I hadn't received any kind of Ford Email confirmation that my order had been sent from the dealer (I ordered 2 weeks ago) and this is what he shared with me:

b) Everyone who has built and configured their Bronco and sent it to the associated dealer that they had their reservation with via the online tool and made deposits that way essentially "take the dealer out of the equation" for updates.

He said that since I'm in the internet group, all future updates for me will be from the Ford.com / account side and not from them.

But he reassured me that I was indeed in the system, and in the queue. (1 of 670+ orders they have - so I have no expectations of getting this anytime soon).

I have the same dealer. When was your reservation? Did they give you any indication of where you are in the queue?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It won’t update even after your dealer has sent the order in. The website is horrible. I had to call and make sure my order was out in because my dealer played code 99 games with my first order. Mine is stuck on “ordering with dealer” using the backdoor link. Customer service said that my order is 19 this time and just waiting for Ford to pick it up.
mine plus others took several days, in my case it was 10 days stuck the same way yours is, but once I got the Ford confirmation order email on my 22 conversion, the online updated.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The build and price will only send in an email lead to the dealer. We can now directly enter these on our end instead of waiting for Ford to send us the order. This is due to them dropping the reservation system. Original time stamps will still be use until done, new orders will get done based on whatever allocation metrics they come up with.

Bottom line. If you want to put in a NEW order for a bronco, call or better yet, go to the dealer and have them build it directly in WBDO. This is a perfect time to discuss pricing/fees/ADM and get something in writing.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
online order option??? I didn't know this was possible

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't waste your time there. If the dealer hasn't put the order in on their end, Bronco support or Ford cust service can't help. Ask your dealer to send you the DORA.
I have and they have in the past. They can't find it on their end...possibly lost it. They said there is no way to get another/print another one except to cancel the order and do another re-order to get a new DORA. I told them....DONT DO THAT.......I dont need an uneeded screw up or lose my place in line. I just need to confirm that FORD has my re-order "in". I was on the Bronco Support Team line for an hour and got disconnected. Called back and left them a message. Lets see if they bother to call me back!!!!!

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Draughon when you log into ford, does your order show up? Curious to know.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did my re-order in person 10 days ago. Never got a DORA conformation. No email. My Ford Account has not updated either. I see people getting scheduled for 2022 builds and can't even confirm that mine has been accepted by Ford. Ford Chat was of no help. Calling Bronco Support today.
@OregonHighlander how long have you been on hold? I was on hold for 50+ minutes (!!!) then something said "the Ford Credit line you are calling is no longer active....GOOD BYE"

W.T.F.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine plus others took several days, in my case it was 10 days stuck the same way yours is, but once I got the Ford confirmation order email on my 22 conversion, the online updated.
Must be longer than that for me. I got the confirmation email 10/19, a week after I reordered.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have and they have in the past. They can't find it on their end...possibly lost it. They said there is no way to get another/print another one except to cancel the order and do another re-order to get a new DORA. I told them....DONT DO THAT.......I dont need an uneeded screw up or lose my place in line. I just need to confirm that FORD has my re-order "in". I was on the Bronco Support Team line for an hour and got disconnected. Called back and left them a message. Lets see if they bother to call me back!!!!!
Ask them to print you the "preview" from WBDO. You can print it as many times as you want. That's really what the DORA(dealer order receipt acknowledgement ) is for Broncos since they're ordered in a different system than where a DORA is printed. They can do it either way....maybe they don't know how.
Sponsored